Anyone need a pinbitch? I need out of the kitchen!

Job offerings and job requests from members... always helpful!
MaskedVillianPinball
MAACA Mage

Anyone need a pinbitch? I need out of the kitchen!

Postby MaskedVillianPinball » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:48 pm

After nearly 20 years of being a chef I find myself standing on the line and all I can think about is pinball. My love for cooking is almost a distant memory being replaced by the sounds of flippers and chimes. Slowly with the spare time I do have not cooking I have slowly been immersing myself into the pinball community both locally in the Ottawa region and online through my Twitch channel broadcasting live pinball worldwide as well on Twitter conversing with everyone from Bowen Kerins to Dead Flip but alas this doesn't feel like enough.

What I am offering to you full time operators and the such is my full attention and a VERY EAGER passion to learn everything pinball from basic game knowledge to repairs to operating on a mass scale. I would be willing to do part time work for minimum wages as long as it gets my foot in the coin door ;-)

Right now I work 2 jobs that only leave me with Weds off but would be willing to quit one and then be available all days but Fridays and Saturdays (Fridays could be worked out for either day shift or night shifts depending on scheduling of my job).

If anyone feels they could use a loyal set of hands with a open mind and driving passion for pinball pleaae feel free to message me on here or email me at maskedvillianpinball@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading and KEEP FLIPPING :-D

Chris
MaskedVillianPinball
https://www.twitch.tv/maskedvillianpinball
Live Pinball streaming!

Pins: Stern Magic 1979
Gone: Bally Night Rider EM, Gottlieb Airport EM

MaskedVillianPinball
MAACA Mage

Re: Anyone need a pinbitch? I need out of the kitchen!

Postby MaskedVillianPinball » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Also willing to relocate to Montreal for the right chance :-) Located in Perth about 45 west of Ottawa right now.
MaskedVillianPinball
https://www.twitch.tv/maskedvillianpinball
Live Pinball streaming!

Pins: Stern Magic 1979
Gone: Bally Night Rider EM, Gottlieb Airport EM

arroganticqc
MAACA Collaborator

Postby arroganticqc » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Not much pinballs on location in Québec bud
Good luck acheiving your goal
Cheerz

Fifty
MAACA Warrior

Postby Fifty » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Chris I have a buddy I know that needs his pin fixed. I'm slow to repair things but it would be great to bounce stuff off another person while trying to do the repair. My background is electronics and if you search my name you'll find a dozen posts by me fixing everything from easy stuff to crazy difficult stuff.

If you're interested I'll set up a time and we can both go over and learn at the same time. Right now I'm just doing this stuff for free but I'd like to start freelance fixing if I get confident enough.

Return to “Employment / Emplois”