Pinball Medics Weekly Ottawa Pinball Tournament

Commercial arcade venues available for playing at
Fifty
MAACA Warrior

Re: Pinball Medics Weekly Ottawa Pinball Tournament

Postby Fifty » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:13 pm

So much drama.

Good time tonight Mike. It was a crazy large crowd for a Wednesday. I had many good laughs and enjoy some decent pints. Thanks to Steve (eightball) for doing the normal 2 player thing with me and and thanks to Rob for giving me my second strike on Fire which I had no idea how to play but still enjoyed.

I'll miss next week due to the Targ tourney but I'll be back in full force again soon.

maryflower

Postby maryflower » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:55 am

uncleboo wrote:
DrDude wrote:
pharoah007 wrote:I wont be there, ever again.

Enjoy everyone.

cait001
MAACA Death Knight

Postby cait001 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:05 am

I think there needs to be some reconciliation here as some people have been greatly aggrieved. I am hoping people can find a way to talk about this offline and at least attempt to right any wrongs.
BLY Mousin' Around, WMS No Good Gofers, WMS Triple Strike (loan), DE Jurassic Park (loan)
backglasses wanted: Fairy, Centigrade 37, Fire Queen, Dimension, 2001, Out Of Sight
marquees wanted: R-Type (w/ship), Strider, Astro Invader
Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- repair blog -- game ratings

steamfitter
MAACA Barbarian

Postby steamfitter » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 am

I Agree

Denis
Pins: Future Spa , Evel Knievel , Mata Hari , Mars God of War , Galaxy
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160
Projects : Silverball Mania , Haunted House , Black Hole

Would Trade : Evel Knievel
http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

pharoah007
MAACA Death Knight

Postby pharoah007 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:18 am

maryflower wrote:
uncleboo wrote:
DrDude wrote:

Enjoy everyone.

Not sure what was said here and to be honest I could care less.

I stated my opinion and wished everyone with the opposite opinion well.
"I am content sitting on my lawnchair, watching the trainwrecks happen right in front of me. I can't save the world anymore."
-Sparky

"I don't give a Fvck"
- Honey Badger

"Bag of bananas for a buck"
- Allentown produce Nazi

" The Honey Badger wants some bananas"
- Woody

"Balsamic please"
- Best thing I ever heard at Steak n' Shakes

I am with us.

semicolin
MAACA Mage

Postby semicolin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Guys, is that really necessary? I know there are (to put it mildly) irreconcilable differences with the host. I'm a customer there, half a dozen of my closest friends are at the pub on the regular. This is one of the only places that I get to enjoy their company and unwind out of my home- I need a local pub and this has become a bit of a home away from home for me. I consider you guys good friends as well. I don't want to be a bad guy. I also don't want to be in the shade on here for just wanting a place close to home where I can have a drink and be among friends. This is absolutely breaking my heart. :(
Sharing my space with: Stern Meteor, Gottlieb Tag Team, Interflip Dragon, Street Fighter cab w/Premium 8
Wanted: Widebody cocktail cabinet, ≥ 36", Bally Elektra, Williams Rollergames, Bally Centaur

pharoah007
MAACA Death Knight

Postby pharoah007 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:16 pm

semicolin wrote:Guys, is that really necessary? I know there are (to put it mildly) irreconcilable differences with the host. I'm a customer there, half a dozen of my closest friends are at the pub on the regular. This is one of the only places that I get to enjoy their company and unwind out of my home- I need a local pub and this has become a bit of a home away from home for me. I consider you guys good friends as well. I don't want to be a bad guy. I also don't want to be in the shade on here for just wanting a place close to home where I can have a drink and be among friends. This is absolutely breaking my heart. :(

I will not think any less of you if you go there.

Friends and pinball are two of the best things in life.

As I said..."enjoy everyone"

I only speak for myself.
"I am content sitting on my lawnchair, watching the trainwrecks happen right in front of me. I can't save the world anymore."
-Sparky

"I don't give a Fvck"
- Honey Badger

"Bag of bananas for a buck"
- Allentown produce Nazi

" The Honey Badger wants some bananas"
- Woody

"Balsamic please"
- Best thing I ever heard at Steak n' Shakes

I am with us.

eightball
MAACA Collaborator

Postby eightball » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:23 pm

semicolin wrote:Guys, is that really necessary? I know there are (to put it mildly) irreconcilable differences with the host. I'm a customer there, half a dozen of my closest friends are at the pub on the regular. This is one of the only places that I get to enjoy their company and unwind out of my home- I need a local pub and this has become a bit of a home away from home for me. I consider you guys good friends as well. I don't want to be a bad guy. I also don't want to be in the shade on here for just wanting a place close to home where I can have a drink and be among friends. This is absolutely breaking my heart. :(

My sentiments exactly....could not have said it better. Moving right along...

Fifty wrote:Good time tonight Mike. It was a crazy large crowd for a Wednesday. I had many good laughs and enjoy some decent pints. Thanks to Steve (eightball) for doing the normal 2 player thing with me and and thanks to Rob for giving me my second strike on Fire which I had no idea how to play but still enjoyed.

I'll miss next week due to the Targ tourney but I'll be back in full force again soon.

Always fun to have a game with you, Fifty, if you are up for it we can do it again at Targ next week. I'll try to put up a better fight next time, but I am still trying to get the hang of those newfangled machines, with the ramps and the cellars and the multiballs....pinball only needs one ball, dammit! Three guesses as to my favourite table at Targ (the first two guesses can't be Skateball :) ).

Congrats to the winner....I take solace in that he gave me one of my strikes (the wife gave me the other, as I have been reminded once or twice already :FP: ) and I gave him his only one. All in all, it was a great evening at the pub, enhanced by the fact that we were helping a very good cause (shoutout to the SASC reps!)

Blackwall

Postby Blackwall » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:19 am

Enjoy everyone.

Return to “Places to play”