FS/FT Mary Shelley's Frankenstein-On Hold

Pinball machines for sale only please, seulement machines à boules à vendre.
mrxsiv
MAACA Collaborator

FS/FT Mary Shelley's Frankenstein-On Hold

Postby mrxsiv » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Selling my Frankenstein. In very nice condition. Full LED's. No issues. DMD is bright and works perfect. FT as well. Let me know what you have. Would prefer DMD.

I just don't play this one enough. I will post pics later.

Price $3700
Last edited by mrxsiv on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Have: TZ (HUO), FG (HUO), SS, ACDC(premium HUO), IM (HUO), STLE (HUO), Metallica (HUO), TAF, T2, Frankenstein, POTC(HUO), CFTBL, Sopranos(HUO), MM(LE), GB Prem, Night Rider
Looking for:
Coming soon:

For Sale: Frankenstein

Vids:Asteroids, Millipede
Gone and missed: TSPP, Getaway HS2, Space Station, Monopoly, TAF, Flintstones, Tommy, GE007, RBION, FT, STTNG, TOTAN, TOM, IJ, Super Mario Brothers, Jackbot, TFTC, RS, WH20, RFM, BSD, WWF ROyal Rumble, NF, BDK, AFM, SM, MM, LOTR LE, MB, FH, TRON, CV, HULK LE, WOZ

mrxsiv
MAACA Collaborator

Re: FS Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Postby mrxsiv » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:09 pm

IMG_4681.JPG
IMG_4680.JPG
IMG_4679.JPG
IMG_4677.JPG
IMG_4676.JPG
IMG_4675.JPG
IMG_4674.JPG
IMG_4673.JPG
IMG_4672.JPG
Have: TZ (HUO), FG (HUO), SS, ACDC(premium HUO), IM (HUO), STLE (HUO), Metallica (HUO), TAF, T2, Frankenstein, POTC(HUO), CFTBL, Sopranos(HUO), MM(LE), GB Prem, Night Rider
Looking for:
Coming soon:

Gone and missed: TSPP, Getaway HS2, Space Station, Monopoly, TAF, Flintstones, Tommy, GE007, RBION, FT, STTNG, TOTAN, TOM, IJ, Super Mario Brothers, Jackbot, TFTC, RS, WH20, RFM, BSD, WWF ROyal Rumble, NF, BDK, AFM, SM, MM, LOTR LE, MB, FH, TRON, CV, HULK LE, WOZ

mrxsiv
MAACA Collaborator

Re: FS Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Postby mrxsiv » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:11 pm

IMG_4685.JPG
IMG_4684.JPG
IMG_4683.JPG
IMG_4682.JPG
IMG_4681.JPG
Looking for:
Coming soon:

mrxsiv
MAACA Collaborator

Re: FS/FT Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Postby mrxsiv » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:49 am

Bump
Reduced $3700
Looking for:
Coming soon:

mrxsiv
MAACA Collaborator

Postby mrxsiv » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Bump.
$3500
Looking for:
Coming soon:

MScottson

Postby MScottson » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:52 am

Would you do 3400 for it and where are you located?

pharoah007
MAACA Death Knight

Postby pharoah007 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:21 am

MScottson wrote:where are you located?

Its in his sig dude :FP:
"I am content sitting on my lawnchair, watching the trainwrecks happen right in front of me. I can't save the world anymore."
-Sparky

"I don't give a Fvck"
- Honey Badger

"Bag of bananas for a buck"
- Allentown produce Nazi

" The Honey Badger wants some bananas"
- Woody

"Balsamic please"
- Best thing I ever heard at Steak n' Shakes

I am with us.

tiger_31
MAACA Barbarian

Postby tiger_31 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Its in his sig dude :FP:[/quote]

C'est juste son 3 eme post .. donne y une chance !! ;)
My pin : Taxi , Tales from the Crypt , TWDLE coming soon , (EM) Top Score

Vids : , Mame 12 000 games , Mega touch , Super chexx hockey Canadiens VS Nordique

* and yes , pinball is a desease

pharoah007
MAACA Death Knight

Postby pharoah007 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm

tiger_31 wrote:Its in his sig dude :FP:

C'est juste son 3 eme post .. donne y une chance !! ;)[/quote]

Ne pas parlies le ding dong francies.

Je suis une pomplemouse.
"I am content sitting on my lawnchair, watching the trainwrecks happen right in front of me. I can't save the world anymore."
-Sparky

"I don't give a Fvck"
- Honey Badger

"Bag of bananas for a buck"
- Allentown produce Nazi

" The Honey Badger wants some bananas"
- Woody

"Balsamic please"
- Best thing I ever heard at Steak n' Shakes

I am with us.

Splitskull
Admins

Postby Splitskull » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:07 pm

MScottson wrote:Would you do 3400 for it and where are you located?

Maple, Ontario

MScottson

Postby MScottson » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm interested I just don't think I have the means to get out 4 hours away. I'm in Ottawa and would be interested otherwise.

underachiever
MAACA Barbarian

Postby underachiever » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:16 am

MScottson wrote:I'm interested I just don't think I have the means to get out 4 hours away. I'm in Ottawa and would be interested otherwise.

I know it's hard to believe but 4 hours away for a pin nowadays is a short drive. I estimate that there are dozens of members here who can tell you about driving over 8 hours one way to get a pin they wanted (and sometimes for a higher price than they wanted to spend). There seems to be less and less for sale lately and the prices just keep going up. The very last listing in the forums is for "Shipping Offers / Requests " Maybe you could get some help there if you find something you really like and it's too far away.

Just trying to help

:)

10 Pins - HS (under restoration),Firepower, STARGATE, ST 25th, EFTLW, Whirlwind, White Water, Judge Dredd, Joker Poker, BSD
1 Slot - 3 Reel
4 Vids - Rush the Rock x 2 linked, Mame(under repair), Megatouch XL
4 nut machines (seems appropriate)

Wish List never to have to use another freaking token for as long as I live

Gone from lineup - Pinbot, Area 51 Site 4, GT2005, Carnevil, F-14, Diamond Lady

Proud founding member of TCPL (Tri-City Pinball League) - we have expanded into other communities too.

tartagliag
MAACA Barbarian

Postby tartagliag » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:16 am

underachiever wrote:
MScottson wrote:I'm interested I just don't think I have the means to get out 4 hours away. I'm in Ottawa and would be interested otherwise.

I know it's hard to believe but 4 hours away for a pin nowadays is a short drive. I estimate that there are dozens of members here who can tell you about driving over 8 hours one way to get a pin they wanted (and sometimes for a higher price than they wanted to spend). There seems to be less and less for sale lately and the prices just keep going up. The very last listing in the forums is for "Shipping Offers / Requests " Maybe you could get some help there if you find something you really like and it's too far away.

Just trying to help

:)

Agreed.....4 hours away is nothing for a pinball!

tartagliag
please allow me to introduce myself...

tom_454
MAACA Barbarian

Postby tom_454 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:50 am

Yeah that is 9 hours door-to-door. You wake up early on Saturday. Leave at 08:00am and you are home in time for dinner. I have done that trip 3 times myself (and I am a very busy guy). Nothing to it. Now return trip Montreal to London in the same day - that is a little more of a challenge.

If you want it badly enough that is an easy trip - otherwise you just don't want it. These things rarely fall in your lap.
Pinball Rocks!
277 old posts - member since August 2007.

MScottson

Postby MScottson » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:52 am

I don't have a truck but I'm going to try and do my best to secure someone with one and I'll update you if I find someone. Otherwise thanks for your time and getting back to me quickly!

mrxsiv
MAACA Collaborator

Postby mrxsiv » Fri May 05, 2017 11:23 am

Sorry, I have been away. Just reading these now. There are guys here on the forum that will pickup and deliver for a fee.
Looking for:
Coming soon:

mrxsiv
MAACA Collaborator

Postby mrxsiv » Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 am

Sorry, I have been away. Just reading these now. There are guys here on the forum that will pickup and deliver for a fee.
Looking for:
Coming soon:

Honey Badger
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Honey Badger » Fri May 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Yup
For Sale: Nothing :D
WTB: Split Second, Flight 2000, Warlok, BMX, Alien Star, Iron Maiden, Vampire, Superman

"You're either with us or against us"

"Guilty by association"

Completist

Postby Completist » Sat May 06, 2017 12:14 am

I can get it as far as Kingston if that helps. Heading there early next week (tues/wed).
Own: Gorgar, Flight 2000 (x2), Firepower, Black Knight, Centaur, Pinbot, F-14, Taxi, Earthshaker, T2, Cirqus Voltaire

WTB: Diner, Whirlwind

mrxsiv
MAACA Collaborator

Postby mrxsiv » Sun May 14, 2017 9:26 am

Thanks guys for trying to help out with delivery. Never heard back from this individual.
So, still for sale or trade!
Looking for:
Coming soon:

EvanDickson

Postby EvanDickson » Sun May 14, 2017 2:21 pm

I've done Montreal twice (12 hr each way), and Ottawa/Gatineau once (14 hr each way).

But to be fair, I've also had pins shipped to me a few times too, it's just higher risk since they won't insure pins when shipping.
In the present: Theatre of Magic, Doctor Who, No Fear, High Speed 2: The Getaway, Mousin' Around, Taxi

In the past: Strikes and Spares, Harlem Globetrotters, Galaxy, Dolly Parton, Royal Flush, Skyline, Rolling Stones (Bally), Genie, Gorgar, Charlie's Angels, Xenon, Firepower, Firepower (again), Jungle Lord, World Cup Soccer, Black Knight

In the future: Addams Family, Funhouse

PizzaDude

Postby PizzaDude » Tue May 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Would you be interested in a Party Zone I have listed for trade ?

chancegino

Postby chancegino » Sat May 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Is it still for sale ?.

mrxsiv
MAACA Collaborator

Postby mrxsiv » Sat May 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Still for sale
Looking for:
Coming soon:

Sparky
MAACA Dark Lord

Postby Sparky » Sat May 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Jesus I wish I had the cash. I love this pin. Other than BSD, one of the few DMDs I love.

One day...

I am surprised it is still available.
Account deactivated

Return to “Pinball Machines for Sale / Machines à Boules à Vendre”