PINBALLLEDS.CA for Your LED Pinball Needs

Pinball Parts for sale only Please
TrueJedi

PINBALLLEDS.CA for Your LED Pinball Needs

Postby TrueJedi » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:33 pm

PINBALLLEDS.CA is now open. Your Canadian Solution to LED's is finally here. Go to pinballleds.ca and get all your pinball led fix out of the way. No more US purchase with minimum orders plus HST at the boarder and that dumb duty fee that drives us all MAD!!!!! Use promo code "2165" and get a 10% discount on all orders from July 9th to August 31st, 2018. Free shipping for all orders in Canada over $100 dollars before tax's.

http://www.pinballleds.ca

If you have additional questions please use "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

cap
MAACA Barbarian

Re: PINBALLLEDS.CA for Your LED Pinball Needs

Postby cap » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:01 pm

TrueJedi wrote:PINBALLLEDS.CA is now open. Your Canadian Solution to LED's is finally here. Go to pinballleds.ca and get all your pinball led fix out of the way. No more US purchase with minimum orders plus HST at the boarder and that dumb duty fee that drives us all MAD!!!!! Use promo code "2165" and get a 10% discount on all orders from July 9th to August 31st, 2018. Free shipping for all orders in Canada over $100 dollars before tax's.

http://www.pinballleds.ca

If you have additional questions please use "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

This link goes to http://shop.drapinballleague.com/
run by a company called The DRAPL Store
Why all the different names?
Last edited by cap on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Road Show, Last Action Hero, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stargate, F14 Tomcat (in restoration)

TrueJedi

Postby TrueJedi » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm

DRAPL is the pinball league in Durham just east of Toronto run by Eddie. I’m not sure why it maps that way. Shoot Eddie a message if you have questions. He’s the president of our league; I’m just helping get the word out for him. Thanks.

davidlldennis

Postby davidlldennis » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Got my order this week. Super pleased with the LEDs. Order you won't be disappointed

electronaut

Postby electronaut » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:23 am

I'll bite. Placed an order for 100 LEDs yesterday. They only accept Paypal as payment which is fine by me. Will report back on the quality of the bulbs and service.
Pins Owned: Star Wars (Stern), Dialed In, Doctor Who
Pins Wanted: Rollergames

electronaut

Postby electronaut » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:51 am

Promptly received my order within a week - with no shipping and customs fees!

Although I didn't compare them with LEDs from other suppliers, I'm happy to say that they are plenty bright with no ghosting effects. And there wasn't a defect in the bunch! My only (minor) gripe is that orange LEDs are not offered at the moment. Eddie mentioned they might be available in his next order.
Pins Owned: Star Wars (Stern), Dialed In, Doctor Who
Pins Wanted: Rollergames

Return to “Pinball Parts for sale / Pièces de Machines à Boules à Vendre”