Gottlieb Arena Manual

Wanted Pinball Parts only Please
ovvvi

Re: Gottlieb Arena Manual

Postby ovvvi » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Can you please send me a copy of Arena manual? Many thanks in advance!!!

OlloG

Postby OlloG » Mon May 07, 2018 11:33 pm

Hi there and hello from Germany,

I'm new here and just registered. As said I'm from Germany, but I have a big family in Winnipeg... so maybe you can call me half canadian ;-)

But now to my question :-)

I just bought a Gottlieb Arena Pinball Machine and hope that someone can PM me the Manual, please?
This would be really great... thanks in advance!

Chnillapoil
MAACA Warrior

Postby Chnillapoil » Tue May 08, 2018 3:42 pm

OlloG wrote:Hi there and hello from Germany,

I'm new here and just registered. As said I'm from Germany, but I have a big family in Winnipeg... so maybe you can call me half canadian ;-)

But now to my question :-)

I just bought a Gottlieb Arena Pinball Machine and hope that someone can PM me the Manual, please?
This would be really great... thanks in advance!

If you don't find tomorrow PM me
HIGH SPEED 1986
PIN*BOT 1986
TAXI 1988
VOLLEY 1976
MAME MARIO BROS 1983
RACER BY MIDWAY 1975
FATHOM 1980
MS PACMAN (cocktail project)

delti90

Postby delti90 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:28 am

Hello, would someone be willing to PM me the manual for Arena? I've been trying to find one and this seems to be the only (non physical) place it pops up.

cait001
MAACA Death Knight

Postby cait001 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:30 pm

PM me your email address
PINS: GTB Super Soccer (lent), GTB Sure Shot, BLY Mousin' Around, WMS No Good Gofers, WMS Triple Strike (loan)
COUNTERTOP: スマートボール (Smart Ball), 1934 PAMCO Contact Master, 1936 Bally Challenger (lent), 1934 Rock-Ola World's Series, 1934 Bally Signal Jr, 1934 Bally Signal Sr (lent), 1950 Culp Bridge Ball, 1964 Daiwa Pachinko, 1972 CC Mini-Baseball (loan), 1975 Satomi Arrangeball, 1930 Fields Five Jacks, 1931 Pace Base Ball, 1931 Pace Whiz Ball, 1932 Bally Goofy, 1978 Haiwa Pachinko
WANTED: スマートボール (Smart Ball), payazzo/kronespill, Bell-Fruit Cascade, 1932 Ballyround, 1935 Par Golf, 1960s Bingolette
backglasses wanted: Fairy, Fire Queen, Out Of Sight
marquees wanted: Dark Planet, Strider, Astro Invader, R-Type (w/ship)
Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- repair blog -- game ratings

Fifty
MAACA Warrior

Postby Fifty » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:09 am

I'll take a Surf Champ/Surfer manual if everyone is in a giving mood still.

Lenscutter

Postby Lenscutter » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:28 pm

Hi I'm new to the site, I just purchased my first pinball machine and so excited! Looking for a manual for Arena if anyone is able to help out. I'm also looking for a ramp if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm looking around the web and haven't had luck yet if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks for any help.

semicolin
MAACA Barbarian

Postby semicolin » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:42 pm

Lenscutter wrote:Hi I'm new to the site, I just purchased my first pinball machine and so excited! Looking for a manual for Arena if anyone is able to help out. I'm also looking for a ramp if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm looking around the web and haven't had luck yet if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks for any help.

Welcome aboard!
I love those Gottlieb Premier titles. The System 80B can be finicky, and there are some things you should do right away in order to prevent a premature death... definitely do the ground mods ASAP. Video below.

The manuals for Gottlieb titles are available for purchase through Pinball Resource, but I'm sure someone has a PDF kicking around for you to look at while you wait for your copy to be delivered.

Cait001 shopped one a couple of years ago; perhaps she can give you some insight as to where to find parts for your new game. http://pinballnovice.blogspot.com/search/label/Arena

Ground mods:
Sharing my space with: Stern Meteor, Gottlieb Tag Team, Interflip Dragon, Bally Centaur II, Street Fighter cab w/Premium 8
Wanted: Widebody cocktail cabinet, ≥ 36", Bally Elektra, Williams Rollergames

Lenscutter

Postby Lenscutter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 am

Thanks so much for the help, I will check the site for the manual if anyone has it kicking around in the mean time that would be great. I will definitely start on the grounding mods thanks for the link and advice. Enjoying the pinball my friend gave me the pinball fever. I’ll message her to see if she has any advice. Thanks again.

Return to “Pinball Parts Wanted / Pièces de Machines à Boules Recherchées”