WTB: Bally 5-bank drop target mech

Wanted Pinball Parts only Please
cooke
MAACA Death Knight

WTB: Bally 5-bank drop target mech

Postby cooke » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:13 pm

I'm looking to replace several of the parts responsible for resetting the 5-bank drops on a Bally Old Chicago. The unit in the machine has been badly hacked. If you have this mech on-hand, I would be interested in buying it or trading stuff for it. This unit was used in Captain Fantastic, Freedom, Hang Glider, Old Chicago, Night Rider, Evel Knievel, Playboy, Supersonic, Skateball and Baby Pac-man.

Thanks in advance.

Corey

Guard
MAACA Collaborator

Re: WTB: Bally 5-bank drop target mech

Postby Guard » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Think it would still be good on this?
Attachments
20180226_102243.jpg
PINS- Target Alpha/ Fire Queen/ Volley/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Sonic Butterfly/ Combat/ Flash Gordon
Saving- Space Shuttle/ Black Jack/ Space Odyssey / Beat The Clock / Strange Science/ Disco 79/ Sky Kings

RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

Guard
MAACA Collaborator

Postby Guard » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:36 pm

It's a Supersonic
PINS- Target Alpha/ Fire Queen/ Volley/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Sonic Butterfly/ Combat/ Flash Gordon
Saving- Space Shuttle/ Black Jack/ Space Odyssey / Beat The Clock / Strange Science/ Disco 79/ Sky Kings

RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

cooke
MAACA Death Knight

Postby cooke » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:36 am

Holy shit. That's awful. Did the pin cause the fire? I can't imagine it did, but that thing definitely got touched by flames.

I'm sure the metal parts of the assembly survived, but I'd be curious about the fibre plunger links. If you're serious and are able to take a pic of the mech, I'd appreciate it.

Corey

Guard
MAACA Collaborator

Postby Guard » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:51 pm

The machine beside it burnt.....this just got heat and seared on this side. It's in an ion chamber along with the survivors but I could have it delivered back with them and see what's good. Which is why I'm wondering if it might be as I have no idea.

RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

Return to “Pinball Parts Wanted / Pièces de Machines à Boules Recherchées”