WTB Williams Coin Door Parts

Wanted Pinball Parts only Please
4star
MAACA New Contributor

WTB Williams Coin Door Parts

Post by 4star »

I am starting a restoration on a 1958 Williams Ten strike and noticed some parts missing from the coin door. The first thing I am looking for is a coin entrance plate in either 5 or 10 cents. This sits on top of the wooden lockdown bar. It is approximately 1" x 2".
Inside the door are 2 coin acceptors in frames. I have listed the 4 parts I need separately and in another picture I showed it all together except for the spring as I am missing the armature plate I also need the small coil armature plates that are missing.I need one for each coin frame. In one of the pictures you will see a slot that the armature goes through. The width of the slot is 11/16" and is 1/16" high. The armature plate will have a slot in it as the coil has a raised piece on it. It will look something like one of the picture although it will be tapered at the back in order to fit through the slot. UPDATE I got the parts for the door except the armatures from Rob. I bit the bullet and bought the coin plate from Flippers.com so that just leaves the armatures ( need 2 )
Attachments
1A-3251.jpg
1A-3251.jpg (7.19 KiB) Viewed 593 times
P1040908.JPG
P1040907.JPG
P1040902.JPG
P1040903.JPG
9B8561-2.jpg
9B8561-2.jpg (7.24 KiB) Viewed 593 times
Last edited by 4star on Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Re: WTB Williams Coin Door Parts

Post by R.A.B. »

OK 4stars, found some entry plates, but they look like Bally bingo ones. The WLL ones have a partircular font so I will keep my eyes open, but chances are slim for that entry plate coming from here, unless you want bingo ones.

Did find an old WLL coin door, but no coils or armatures, just the coin switch parts so far if that helps.
Attachments
20180726_192117.jpg
20180730_101859.jpg
20180730_101918.jpg
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

4star
MAACA New Contributor

Post by 4star »

It looks like the parts from the door are what I am needing. The micro switch,the brass plate and the brass piece with the holes in it and the silver metal piece above.If you refer to my original picture you will see the parts. The micro switch is the proper one so I will take that also. The coin entrance plate is the right style but the font is wrong as you say. What do you want for those 4 small parts. I am just north of Toronto so would it be possible to ship in a small mailer packet. Let me know Jon

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

4star wrote:It looks like the parts from the door are what I am needing. The micro switch,the brass plate and the brass piece with the holes in it and the silver metal piece above.If you refer to my original picture you will see the parts. The micro switch is the proper one so I will take that also. The coin entrance plate is the right style but the font is wrong as you say. What do you want for those 4 small parts. I am just north of Toronto so would it be possible to ship in a small mailer packet. Let me know Jon

I have not been able to find the WLL entry plate yet, but I will check in my locker again.

I can ship these parts to you in a mailer envelope, or if you know WARLOCK, I can give him the small box for you. He is in and around Montreal these days and heading back to T.O. on Saturday I believe.

Wil send you a PM with more deatils this morning.

Rob

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

novaguy
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 2 times

Post by novaguy »

Hey RAB Ted here.found my coin chute and also the reject rod.keep up the good work.

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

novaguy wrote:Hey RAB Ted here.found my coin chute and also the reject rod.keep up the good work.
Cool. I have no choice my friend. And I have to say that the guys and gals on MAACA have been very supportive in buying parts from the huge stash I have stumbled upon by simply being who I am. It feels good to be part of a community of freaks, anything else would not jive for me, so "keeping up the good work" is a must in providing purpose to me in these times of want and woe. Wacka wacka.

Hugs,

Rob

P.S. now if I could find that WLL coin entry plate for 4star, that would make my day.