LF: Domestic(US 120v) Line Filter assembly for WPC

Wanted Pinball Parts only Please
mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

LF: Domestic(US 120v) Line Filter assembly for WPC

Postby mrmikeman » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:52 am

I hate not having a service outlet. The line filter in my STTNG is 220v import from Europe. Yes I can buy the shell from Marco and a service outlet and a fuse holder and build my own. I would prefer to find one used!!

Cheers,
Last edited by mrmikeman on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current Lineup:

PINS
STTNG - Alt translite, Pinstadiums, Pinsound board & speakers, full LED, custom topper, ColorDMD.
Stern JP LE#449(HUO) - Pinstadiums, custom topper, bunch of mods (Mezelmod).
NIB MMrRE coming Q1 2020 :shock:

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES
Rock-Ola 446 - Up and running and soon to be on Kijiji :D
Seeburg STD2 Entertainer - Project. I have it working mechanically but no sound yet. :?

Gone but not forgotten
So many... Monster Bash, Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, Demolition Man, Terminator 2, Funhouse, Roadshow, Tales from the Crypt, High Speed, Bad Cats, Flintstones, WWF Royal Rumble, Laser War, Laser Ball, Silver Slugger, Batman Forever, Pinbot, 6 Million Dollar Man, Galaxy, Meteor, Countdown, Hot Tip(SS), and others I just can't think of lol.

arakissun
MAACA QuarterPounder

Re: LF: Domestic Line Filter assembly for WPC

Postby arakissun » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:20 am

PM send

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Re: LF: Domestic(US 120v) Line Filter assembly for WPC

Postby mrmikeman » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:28 am

I updated my post to make sure I am clear on what I need...

Cheers,
Current Lineup:

PINS
STTNG - Alt translite, Pinstadiums, Pinsound board & speakers, full LED, custom topper, ColorDMD.

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES
Seeburg STD2 Entertainer - Project. I have it working mechanically but no sound yet. :?

Gone but not forgotten
So many... Monster Bash, Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, Demolition Man, Terminator 2, Funhouse, Roadshow, Tales from the Crypt, High Speed, Bad Cats, Flintstones, WWF Royal Rumble, Laser War, Laser Ball, Silver Slugger, Batman Forever, Pinbot, 6 Million Dollar Man, Galaxy, Meteor, Countdown, Hot Tip(SS), and others I just can't think of lol.

arakissun
MAACA QuarterPounder

Postby arakissun » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:53 am

If it's 220v,you can convert ir to 120v easy.It have a plug with jumpers for 110v/120v/220v/230v.You just need the right configuration.Search with google and you will find your answers.
No need to buy the whole assy.

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:37 pm

It's already hacked for 120v. I need to clean those cuts/splices/twisted together wires. I want it to look clean and neat and I also want the service outlet. The 220v box has a round hole. You can't put a square service outlet in a round hole. I want my machine to look clean, not hacked. I found that Marco sells just the metal shell. I may get that.

Cheers,

Mike
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:59 pm

No longer looking. I’ve ordered what I need from Marco and Pinball Life.

Cheers,
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

poolman
MAACA Buck

Postby poolman » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:47 am

I will be coming to the Ottawa pinball show selling parts and I have complete cabinet parts and I probably have exactly what you want
IJ
AFM
CC
MM
NGG
STARPOOL
and a collection of crap that get bigger by the day

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:20 am

poolman wrote:I will be coming to the Ottawa pinball show selling parts and I have complete cabinet parts and I probably have exactly what you want

Received it from Marco yesterday. Went to install it.. It's IDENTICAL to the one that was on there. I thought the 220V had a round hole where the service outlet goes (it had a round rubber plug). That's why I bought the 120v metal cover. The round plug covered a square hole. Ugggh.. Well I just ended up installing my service outlet on the junction box that was in there.

So I now have a brand spanking new WPC junction box with the protective film still on it that I paid 52$ USD for that's just gonna sit in my spare parts pile forever. I am stupid. Shoulda looked more into it before ordering shit.

Also ordered the wrong sized carriage bolts. Hoping to find some at the OPGS. I need the smaller sized ones (smaller than the coin door ones). I am missing 2 on my STTNG gun/trigger assembly. I don't like that it feels loose.

Cheers,
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:15 am

arakissun wrote:If it's 220v,you can convert ir to 120v easy.It have a plug with jumpers for 110v/120v/220v/230v.You just need the right configuration.Search with google and you will find your answers.
No need to buy the whole assy.

BTW, there is more to it than just the jumpers on the transformer. You also need to change the fuse and the varistor. This provides the over-voltage/surge protection. The re-imports have a 260v varistor.. Pretty useless in North America!! It needs to be changed to a 130v one. Pretty sure mine wasn't changed since the fuse (which is EASY to change) hadn't been.

Cheers,
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

Return to “Pinball Parts Wanted / Pièces de Machines à Boules Recherchées”