WTB: Game Plan MPU-1

Wanted Pinball Parts only Please
semicolin
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 226 times

WTB: Game Plan MPU-1

Post by semicolin »

I picked up a cocktail this afternoon that needs a little love. Before I sit down and solder a bajillion bodge wires, I figured I would ask if anyone has a working MPU that they'd part with. Anyone? Bueller?

Guard
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 82 times
Been liked: 71 times

Re: WTB: Game Plan MPU-1

Post by Guard »

There is a thread on Pinside where a guy is trying to reproduce them but also states that 'Echo Lake"might do another run of a hundred. Doesn't help you now I know.....
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Tee'd Off/ Flash Gordon/Bluenote / Stern POTC/ DE Star Wars/ Big Hit/ Algar/Asteroid Annie and the Alians/Slugfest/Batman The Dark Knight/DE The Simpsons/Dirty Harry/T2/ Devils Dare/ World Poker Tour/Swords of Fury/ Lethal Weapon/Ripleys BION/Circa 1933/Striker Xtreme

RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

semicolin
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 226 times

Re: WTB: Game Plan MPU-1

Post by semicolin »

Repairing battery damage is within my skillset and I have all the tools. If anything I'm stretched thin on time right now, so it's the kind of problem I'm trying to solve by seeing if any of my friends have one cluttering up the workshop.

But I should see if I can add my name to the reproduction list too, if it will help the run get made.