Need 3 black Pop Bumber Skiirts

Wanted Pinball Parts only Please
GILV
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 51 times

Need 3 black Pop Bumber Skiirts

Post by GILV »

I want to clearcoat my RFM PF and while I was stripping the PF today I discovered that I have 3 pop bumber skirts that are broken, so while I'm at it, I'll replace them.
Does anyone here have these in hand, they are standard skirts for most pinball machines, I need 3 black ones, I won't save on the product itself I know but surely on shipping.
Please let me know.
Thanks.

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Re: Need 3 black Pop Bumber Skiirts

Post by R.A.B. »

Have them in stock at work.

P/N 03-6035-7

$1.95 each

Running the parts dept. on Friday from 9 to 3PM

Rab
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

GILV
MAACA Super Contributor

Post by GILV »

R.A.B. wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:17 pm Have them in stock at work.

P/N 03-6035-7

$1.95 each

Running the parts dept. on Friday from 9 to 3PM

Rab
Can I order tomorow (Thursday), do I have to order by phone and if so, what is the phone number?
Thanks so much.

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Post by R.A.B. »

GILV wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:31 pm Can I order tomorow (Thursday), do I have to order by phone and if so, what is the phone number?
Thanks so much.
@GILV - you can order through the Montreal Pinball webstore - www.montrealpinball.com and by clicking on the parts tab on the old home page. However, the minimum order is 25 bones by CC, so see if you need anything else, lots of weird stuff there and starting to put common items like balls and levelers and such, more to come.

But frankly, I'd rather take parts orders on the phone and talk with collectors when time permits. So you can reach me at Alouette Amusements Monday-Wednesday or Fridays from 9 to 3pm, just ask for the parts dept. most people (including myself) are surprised at how many odd ball parts and old documentation there is here. I am working hard at bringing this old shit to light.

514-342-9111 or 1-800-363-8843

Rab
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

GILV
MAACA Super Contributor

Post by GILV »

Thank you, I'll keep note of your site for later purchases but now I only need 3 black skirts so I'll purchase elsewhere for this time.