FS Neo Geo one slot and two 13 inch countertops

Arcade Machines only Please
Pinballed
MAACA Priest

FS Neo Geo one slot and two 13 inch countertops

Postby Pinballed » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:51 am

I have a Neo Geo one slot and two 13 inch countertop poker machines I need to clear out of my storage unit.

First the Neo. It WAS a working game with a non working screen until it moved from unit to unit now she wont turn on. I can guarantee you it wont be much to get her working (The one slot, not the monitor, no idea there) The cab isn't in great shape at the bottom rear. Missing a wheel. The rest aint too bad except you'll want to put on a new piece of plexi and replace the buttons. A great candidate to rip out the tube and throw in a LDC. Which was what I was going to do. Now I need the room to store as I prepare for a move!

These Neo Geo one slots don't come around too often. She's worth it just to take out the one slot and use it in whatever. Or restore this if you are totally old school :)

Due to condition $150

The 13 inch countertop units

Both were tested and working prior to storage. I used to have a couple more and used the boards to test and both unit work, screens good. Couple sticky buttons is about all that's wrong.
Both machines have no boards, just empty and tested working.

These are $100 each

Combo deal!! Take them ALL for $250.

Located in a storage unit at Dundas St and 427 approx.

(The other pic of the second countertop unit isn't loading...but its identical and in same condition)
Attachments
20180322_130454.jpg
20180322_130508.jpg
Nascar
Flash
High Speed
Genesis
Aztec
Genie
Sunset
Black Knight

Off to other homes to be enjoyed...Freddy a Nightmare on Elm St, Pinbot, F-14, Robocop, Monday Night Football, Flash Gordon, Mr & Mrs Pacman, Meteor, Jurassic Park, Grand Lizard, City Slicker, Baby Pac-man, Hi-Score, Wheel Of Fortune, T2, STTNG, Spirit of '76, Stargate, Secret Service, Striker Xtreme, Tommy, TSPP and WPT has moved on...man I miss these things when I sell them!

MrMunho

Re: FS Neo Geo one slot and two 13 inch countertops

Postby MrMunho » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:44 am

Pming Neo Geo

shovelhed
MAACA Barbarian

Postby shovelhed » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:07 am

I'd take that Neo Geo

MrMunho

Postby MrMunho » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:09 am

shovelhed wrote:I'd take that Neo Geo

That's my plan lol If he still has it that is....

Return to “Arcade Machines for sale / Machines Arcades à Vendre”