Cruis'n Exotica (driving game) for sale

Arcade Machines only Please
joblo
MAACA Silent Type

Cruis'n Exotica (driving game) for sale

Post by joblo »

Full size driving game, works perfectly. New screen, looks sweet. Can be taken apart into 2 pieces (the seat section and the cabinet). About 300lbs and 125lbs respectively. I can bring them into my garage for pick-up. Let me know if you have other questions. Will throw in the purple seat covers, if interested! :)

I live in DDO in the West Island of Montreal. Price is $1,200.

See full ad (and pictures) on KIJIJI: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... vated=true
Attachments
IMG_3812.JPG

OTTOgd
MAACA OG

Re: Cruis'n Exotica (driving game) for sale

Post by OTTOgd »

Fun game. Looks great.

Deal includes the Tapper, right??

*fingers crossed*

joblo
MAACA Silent Type

Post by joblo »

Dude, the amount of people who emailed me for the TAPPER is unbelievable! More folks that reached out for the driving game....too funny.

I will hopefully sell the CRUIS'N in the coming days and I may put the TAPPER up for sale next week, not sure yet but clearly....there's demand... ;)

OTTOgd
MAACA OG

Post by OTTOgd »

Ha! Those that emailed you about the Tapper were probably drunk! Don't listen to them! Tapper is a booze drinkin' game!? I just thought I would do you a favour by taking them both! You won't have to deal with too many burps, cursing, and bad jokes!

... but bringing back TWO games instead of just the Cruisin' will cost me extra gas!! And muscle pain! ... but I won't charge you. Yer welcom .

See you Wednesday!

Return to “Arcade Machines for sale / Machines Arcades à Vendre”