Arcade Legends # 3

Wanted Arcade Machines only Please
megadeth1977
MAACA Collaborator

Arcade Legends # 3

Postby megadeth1977 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Anyone out their own a "Arcade Legends # 3" If so what is your opinion of the game? Long load time?, any known headaches? etc... Would you recommend the expansion pack? Any info would be greatly appreciated. $3500 for the unit then another $400 for delivery "white glove" set-up PLUS another $400 for the expansion pack seems aweful steep so needed some feedback from a actual owner of this articular unit.
Pins:Freddy's Nightmare On Elm Street, Waterworld, Metallica Pro LED NIB,

Arcades:Neo Geo 1-slot, Playchoice -10 dual monitor with gun, Multi-cade cocktail, Mega-touch,

singlezero
MAACA Collaborator

Re: Arcade Legends # 3

Postby singlezero » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 pm

i have an arcade legends 3 witha crt. i didnt buy new, but i think i paid1400 for it. i know there had been a well used one that sold for that amount a couple of years ago too. perhaps in the NIB might be what you are hoping for im not sure. maybe compare the list of games you already have with the multicade you got . i think i only play the beserk and the golden tee myself . maybe if its the golf you want perhaps finding a golden tee might be better? as for the expansion pack , i looked at that and i think the only game i was wanting was the ghouls and ghosts so didnt bother either

Return to “Arcade Machines WANTED / Machines Arcades Recherchées”