LF: BOSCONIAN

Wanted Arcade Machines only Please
heinekenlvr
MAACA Collaborator

LF: BOSCONIAN

Postby heinekenlvr » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 am

Years ago 'Bish' had a Bosconian for sale that I should have jumped at. At the time it just would not fit into my room...I am now able to accommodate one more addition to the herd.

Let me know if you have one to offer. Willing to drive 'within reason' to make a deal.

BLAST OFF...ALERT ALERT!...BATTLE STATIONS!

Cheers, Mike.
Looking for....Bosconian( ALERT!ALERT!), classic 80's marquees for basement wall project

OTTOgd
MAACA Grand Wizard

Re: LF: BOSCONIAN

Postby OTTOgd » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:03 pm

Cool. But rare.

Find a Galaga cab and make one: https://www.thisoldgame.com/index.php?s ... =bosconian

heinekenlvr
MAACA Collaborator

Postby heinekenlvr » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:56 am

I may have to go that way. Unfortunately I have two other projects on the go right now. I really wanted a Golden Axe...could not find one so I have slowly been collecting all of the parts for a restore. I also have a Taito cab waiting in the wings. I would rather try and find a Bosconian that is done. Anyone know what happened to the one that Blaine(Bish) had??
Looking for....Bosconian( ALERT!ALERT!), classic 80's marquees for basement wall project

Newfie

Postby Newfie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:10 pm

What do you consider "within reason"? :)

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showth ... =bosconian

heinekenlvr
MAACA Collaborator

Postby heinekenlvr » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:50 am

Yup...saw that one. I might just be crazy enough to do that as that is in really nice condition. He is not interested in selling outright though:(
Would I drive to Alberta? Probably not. Would consider shipping though if it was the 'right' deal-price + condition + shipping.

Return to “Arcade Machines WANTED / Machines Arcades Recherchées”