LF: vid with dedicated controls (Defender...)

Wanted Arcade Machines only Please
Sparky
MAACA Dark Lord

LF: vid with dedicated controls (Defender...)

Postby Sparky » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:47 am

Hey guys,

I decided to be lazy and just post a wanted ad. I would like a vid that you can't play well on mame. I have a spot in the gameroom for a vid and would like to fill it. But don<t bother referring me to kijiji ads for vids at crazy prices. I have seen them all. I won<t even bother with Tron or Discs of Tron. I would love a DOT, but the last one I owned was a fucking basket case, and the one I was recently offered, the guy wanted 5000$ for it.

Other one I might jump on is a New Rally X. It is my son's favorite game.

A few examples of dedicated controls:

Defender
Stargate
a vector game (other than Asteroids)
Wacko

...whatever. If you have a vid you want to dump, let me know. I don't care if it is working or not. As long as it is relatively complete. Even boardless, I can deal with.
Now playing in Sparky's Power Station: Way too much shit...

shovelhed
MAACA Barbarian

Re: LF: vid with dedicated controls (Defender...)

Postby shovelhed » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:50 am

I have a Stargate Project. Has (assumed) dead boardset and working boardset. Cabinet is pretty good shape, original paint is under black latex. Has original power supply and I have Arcadeshop Adapter set to use a switcher.

Control Panel in fine shape, restored with new art, joystick rebuilt with a zero play kit, harness and boards still tagged, all manuals, schematics and other bits of paper included. It's a very complete game.

Would require little effort, very nice survivor. Monitor works but is collapsed (of course) It's been deep in the queue for a long time.

Sparky
MAACA Dark Lord

Re: LF: vid with dedicated controls (Defender...)

Postby Sparky » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:04 pm

shovelhed wrote:I have a Stargate Project. Has (assumed) dead boardset and working boardset. Cabinet is pretty good shape, original paint is under black latex. Has original power supply and I have Arcadeshop Adapter set to use a switcher.

Control Panel in fine shape, restored with new art, joystick rebuilt with a zero play kit, harness and boards still tagged, all manuals, schematics and other bits of paper included. It's a very complete game.

Would require little effort, very nice survivor. Monitor works but is collapsed (of course) It's been deep in the queue for a long time.

PM sent!
Now playing in Sparky's Power Station: Way too much shit...

Return to “Arcade Machines WANTED / Machines Arcades Recherchées”