WTB - multi arcade ***FOUND***

Wanted Arcade Machines only Please
ibenaiah
MAACA New Contributor
Has liked: 7 times

WTB - multi arcade ***FOUND***

Post by ibenaiah »

A friend of mine is looking for a multi (60 in 1?) style arcade. Does anyone have any recommendations, know of someone reliable to purchase from, or know of one for sale? He’s found them on kijiji and FB Market. He’s undecided about standup or cocktail. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited by ibenaiah on Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

necro_nemesis
MAACA OG
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: WTB - multi arcade

Post by necro_nemesis »

ibenaiah wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:57 pm A friend of mine is looking for a multi (60 in 1?) style arcade. Does anyone have any recommendations, know of someone reliable to purchase from, or know of one for sale? He’s found them on kijiji and FB Market. He’s undecided about standup or cocktail. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Let me know how your hunt goes. I've a friend with a 1942 cocktail with a flakey board that wants to 60-1 jamma it. Key thing is it has to play 1942 original game or his wife whos game this is only wants this one game and if it doesn't play that one she'll hang him. He wants the other games so the 60-1 is a compromise for them both to get what they want. I want the jamma cause I'm lazy and don't want him asking me to rework the entire cocktail.

Just with Googleygoo I found this. https://multicade.ca/shop/ols/products/ ... -jamma-pcb which seems o.k. at first glance.
Pins: Scared Stiff - Getaway - Funhouse - Twilightzone - No Fear - Attack from Mars - Indiana Jones - Cirqus Voltaire (prototype) - Medieval Madness - Tales of Arabian Nights. Arcades: Robotron (cocktail) - Stargate - Midway Haunted House. Jukes: Seeburg 100c - Seeburg 222.
Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

ibenaiah
MAACA New Contributor

Post by ibenaiah »

Thanks for responding. Cool web site. But, he’s looking for something already built... I didn’t see that as an option. Maybe I missed it.

necro_nemesis
MAACA OG

Post by necro_nemesis »

Ah I thought just board but he's looking for the whole thing.
Pins: Scared Stiff - Getaway - Funhouse - Twilightzone - No Fear - Attack from Mars - Indiana Jones - Cirqus Voltaire (prototype) - Medieval Madness - Tales of Arabian Nights. Arcades: Robotron (cocktail) - Stargate - Midway Haunted House. Jukes: Seeburg 100c - Seeburg 222.

OTTOgd
MAACA OG
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by OTTOgd »

Years ago, I converted a hacked Asteroids CT to a bar-chair-height 60-in-1 for my godson. Unappreciated, he recently ditched it back. I fixed it back up. Basically, new power supply, cap-kit monitor, new joys, leaf-switch buttons, custom decals, etc.. Might be for sale. Heck, what else am I gonna do?

Btw, I'm still enjoying the Track 'n' Field CT, Ian! My son kicked my ass yet again this weekend. Ugh.
Attachments
20211110_232437.jpg
20211026_231205.jpg
Last edited by OTTOgd on Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

necro_nemesis
MAACA OG

Post by necro_nemesis »

OTTOgd wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:00 am Years ago, I converted a hacked Asteroids CT to a bar-chair-height 60-in-1 for my son-in-law. Unappreciated, he recently ditched it back. I fixed it back up. Basically, new power supply, cap-kit monitor, new joys, leaf-switch buttons, custom decals, etc.. Might be for sale. Heck, what else am I gonna do?

Btw, I'm still enjoying the Track 'n' Field CT, Ian! My son kicked my ass yet again this weekend. Ugh.
LMK if you decide to sell it what you'd want. I can present it as an option to my buddy. He's already got two project cocktail cabs taking up some space so I don't know if it's a viable option to sell his wife on but it's very viable to me since to fix his problem all I have to do is tell him to get his wallet out and send him to your place. lol. :D

ibenaiah
MAACA New Contributor

Post by ibenaiah »

You did a nice job on that one...

I was thinking about my old Track and Field recently, when I saw someone selling their standup version... that was a great game. Glad you're still enjoying it.

I came across something on Facebook... really nice looking build for $1,650 from a company that's called retrocentre.ca... not sure if anyone here has heard of them or their quality... but they look great and are customizable.

OTTOgd
MAACA OG

Post by OTTOgd »

necro_nemesis wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:44 pm Let me know how your hunt goes. I've a friend with a 1942 cocktail with a flakey board that wants to 60-1 jamma it. Key thing is it has to play 1942 original game or his wife whos game this is only wants this one game and if it doesn't play that one she'll hang him. He wants the other games so the 60-1 is a compromise for them both to get what they want. I want the jamma cause I'm lazy and don't want him asking me to rework the entire cocktail.

Just with Googleygoo I found this. https://multicade.ca/shop/ols/products/ ... -jamma-pcb which seems o.k. at first glance.
1942 has been one of my fav games for years and I finally actually finished it not too long ago (on my 412-in-1 and gosh knows how many continue credits. :oops: ). But 1942 is an 8-way joy game. However, I installed the Ultimarc's Mag-Stik Plus joy with switchable 4-way/8-way and it has been awesome, imho, for years: https://www.ultimarc.com/arcade-control ... stik-plus/

So, unless the wife is not a seriously dedicated 1942 fan, she might not notice a difference immediately with just a restrictive 4-way joy. Or she might scream. :shock:

OTTOgd
MAACA OG

Post by OTTOgd »

ibenaiah wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:56 pm I was thinking about my old Track and Field recently, when I saw someone selling their standup version... that was a great game. Glad you're still enjoying it.
Yeah, it's fun. Except I'm definitely not as quick with my tapping/running as my son is, darnit. And hammer throw is a PIA that I usually fail.

I also found a Hyper Sports board and considered the 'Hypersports Rearranged' kit to make it a super T 'n' F but lots of board work to set it up and at least $215 US :shock: : https://highscoresave.com/online-hyper- ... -save-kit/

But I also found another T 'n' F cocktail so I might make a custom dedicated Hyper Sports CT. eventually. :?
Last edited by OTTOgd on Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ibenaiah
MAACA New Contributor

Post by ibenaiah »

You found another TnF? Wow... rare find. Did it also have the raised base?

OTTOgd
MAACA OG

Post by OTTOgd »

ibenaiah wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:19 pm You found another TnF? Wow... rare find. Did it also have the raised base?
Well, it isn't a functioning TnF but a crummy conversion to a jamma game and, nope, it isn't raised but I already measured the other base and made re-build plans. eventually.