Looking for an empty upright arcade cabinet (ex: street fighter cabinet) to make my own Mame...

Arcade Parts for sale only Please
P4p4p4p4
MAACA Newb

Looking for an empty upright arcade cabinet (ex: street fighter cabinet) to make my own Mame...

Post by P4p4p4p4 »

Hi everyone.

I’m looking for an empty arcade cabinet to make my very own Mame cabinet.

Ideally if someone has an old gutted street fighter 2 upright cabinet, that would be perfect since I’m trying to recreate a Street Fighter themed-Mame arcade.

Let me know and I can arrange to have my uncle’s truck and trailer and pick it up.

Thanks and have a great day
Nino

frosken
MAACA Silent Type

Re: Looking for an empty upright arcade cabinet (ex: street fighter cabinet) to make my own Mame...

Post by frosken »

One option for you could be this: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=815221026658

it'll most likely fit in your trunk/hatch as you would need to assemble it.

I can say that I have one and it is my plan to convert it in the near future. It's easy to do... ;)
+++++++++++++++++
Welcome to...Frosken Pinball!

Current Working Machines: err...NONE!!! :FP:
***NEW***: Current non-working machines: Have 2! more to come soon!

After a 8-year hiatus, looking to slowly come back in the hobby.

Gone but (mostly) not forgotten: Flipper Football, Shadow, Indy500, Black Rose, Judge Dredd, BS Dracula (x2), Getaway, CFTBL, Breakshot, Fire!, F-14 Tomcat, Big Guns, Meteor (x1.5), Big Game, Dirty Harry, Nitro Groundbreaker, El Dorado, Big Shot, City Slicker, Cheetah, Slugfest, Chexx bubble hockey.

P4p4p4p4
MAACA Newb

Re: Looking for an empty upright arcade cabinet (ex: street fighter cabinet) to make my own Mame...

Post by P4p4p4p4 »

Thabks Frosken, I’ll take a look.

Have a great day
Nino

Return to “Arcade Parts for Sale / Pièces machines Arcades à vendre”