19 inch monitors

Arcade Parts for sale only Please
Pinballed
MAACA Priest

19 inch monitors

Postby Pinballed » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:30 am

Hi gang. Im clearing out a storage area so Im going to sell off about a half dozen 19 inch monitors. All just tube and frame. No chassis. Some worked. Some I never tested. But the pins are good and theyre not broken. If youre a tv tube guy you know they pretty much have to be physically broken to be screwed.
Anyhoo. Im getting them out today or tomorrow. Best if u want to take them all. Ill post pics.
This post is just to to let whomever wants/needs monitors for their arcade room parts stock.

Cheers.

I dont even know what these sell for anymore.

Ill have lots of video arcade parts coming soon. Buttons joysticks misc parts. Lots of em
Nascar
Flash
High Speed
Genesis
Aztec
Genie
Sunset
Black Knight

Off to other homes to be enjoyed...Freddy a Nightmare on Elm St, Pinbot, F-14, Robocop, Monday Night Football, Flash Gordon, Mr & Mrs Pacman, Meteor, Jurassic Park, Grand Lizard, City Slicker, Baby Pac-man, Hi-Score, Wheel Of Fortune, T2, STTNG, Spirit of '76, Stargate, Secret Service, Striker Xtreme, Tommy, TSPP and WPT has moved on...man I miss these things when I sell them!

shovelhed
MAACA Barbarian

Re: 19 inch monitors

Postby shovelhed » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 am

Always useful to have tubes for tube swaps. If you include models when you get around to it it may help folks looking for tubes. If you see any labeled M48AAW00X WNA those are drop in replacements for Amplifone vector set ups and are very desirable.

Do you have yokes?

marc.d
MAACA Collaborator

Re: 19 inch monitors

Postby marc.d » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:43 pm

I would be interested in Sanyo 20EZV replacement tubes if you have any. Let me know.

Thx
Pins : Tron Pro (HUO)
Looking for: LOTR
Gone and missed : Jurassic Park

Return to “Arcade Parts for Sale / Pièces machines Arcades à vendre”