Seems like I need to repost these simple rules in FS forums
Starting now, all the For Sale treads need to follow these rules:
1. You have to put in the ASKING price (even if it's OBO). NO PRICE CHECK in the Classified section. NOT AUCTION STYLE. This is not EBAY.
2. Try to post at least one picture. Preferably of the thing you sell... not random pics from the internet.
3. Update your Member Profile to show up your current location correctly (Montreal, Ottawa, etc)
Also REMEMBER: BASIC RULES AND FEATURES...
- YOU CAN EDIT YOUR ADS
- have the most data available in your ad, to make it easier for people to understand what you are selling...
- YOU CAN REPLY TO THE ADS, BUT:
- keep it clean and positive...if you have another type of comment on the ad, post it in the forum. It makes it easier for everybody to search, and to post. ALL IRRELEVANT POSTS MAY BE DELETED. You don't see replies to ads in the paper... you shouldn't here either.
- BEST WAY TO ANSWER AN AD IS TO USE PRIVATE MESSAGING (PM) OR EMAIL.
- it keeps the transactions smooth and confidential
All threads not following these simple rules will be locked / deleted at our discretion.
Arcade Parts for sale only Please
Active topics • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest