Looking for a CRT monitor

WANTED arcade parts only
mbudman
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Looking for a CRT monitor

Post by mbudman »

Trying visiting the used computer shops on Begin. You might be able to locate a CRT there.

The other place is the city's electronic recycle depots. People dump screens there. I know Montreal has a depot and so does Dollard.

Good luck

Woody
MAACA New Contributor

Post by Woody »

PM sent

Dave W.
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Dave W. »

mbudman wrote:Trying visiting the used computer shops on Begin. You might be able to locate a CRT there.

The other place is the city's electronic recycle depots. People dump screens there. I know Montreal has a depot and so does Dollard.

Good luck
Does the one in Dollard allow you to actually take items that other people dropped off? At the Ecocentre in Vaudreuil, I was looking around at CRT parts in the bins, and an employee told me that I was not allowed to take anything. I explained that I just wanted a couple of small components, but he replied with a firm "no".

mbudman
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 1 time

Post by mbudman »

I do not know. There is no one inside the drop off room. The buzz you in and you put your junk on the shelf. If someone were to take something, by the time they realised what was happening, you would be gone anyhow. :)

I can take a look for you if you like.

Let me know.