Leg Leveler Mounting Plates

WANTED arcade parts only
Hammerhead
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 29 times

Leg Leveler Mounting Plates

Post by Hammerhead »

Does anyone in Ontario/Canada sell leg leveler mounting plates that doesn't need to put in an order to the US first?
LLPLATE-B-MED.jpg
LLPLATE-B-MED.jpg (6.37 KiB) Viewed 1241 times
Same question for 2" leg levelers
llvlrstd.jpg
llvlrstd.jpg (3.13 KiB) Viewed 1241 times
I am François du Grimm, and I will get medieval on your derriere!

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Re: Leg Leveler Mounting Plates

Post by R.A.B. »

Hammerhead wrote:Does anyone in Ontario/Canada sell leg leveler mounting plates that doesn't need to put in an order to the US first?
LLPLATE-B-MED.jpg
llvlrstd.jpg
I can & will bring both of these parts to the OPGS.

Quantity required of the first item please.

The 2" levelers I will have 100 of those for sale.
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

atariaction
MAACA New Contributor

Post by atariaction »

What else will you be bringing to the show in terms of parts?

Hammerhead
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by Hammerhead »

R.A.B. wrote:
Hammerhead wrote:Does anyone in Ontario/Canada sell leg leveler mounting plates that doesn't need to put in an order to the US first?
LLPLATE-B-MED.jpg
llvlrstd.jpg

I'm not going to OPGS, can you ship?
I am François du Grimm, and I will get medieval on your derriere!

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

Hammerhead wrote:
R.A.B. wrote:
LLPLATE-B-MED.jpg
llvlrstd.jpg

I'm not going to OPGS, can you ship?
I can certainly ship when I get back from Toronto, today is already two sizes two big for the shoes I walk in. I am back at Alouette on Sept. 16th. PM me your order if can wait until then.

Rob

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

atariaction wrote:What else will you be bringing to the show in terms of parts?
Hard to answer this question in a detailed fashion, It is easier to tell me what you need.

See -

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24522

What I can say is that I will have on site most of the common generic parts for pinballs machines, plus all the pre-orders for our members so they can save on shipping.

The rest will be lots & lots of flea market stuff (pinball and video) depending on how much I can get into my bosses' van.