LF: Cheap upright cab

WANTED arcade parts only
mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

LF: Cheap upright cab

Postby mrmikeman » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:53 am

Looking for something to mangle into a multicade. Willing to pay more for something with a flat screen. Willing to pay LESS for something with a CRT cause then I will have to get rid of it at the dump. Looking to make a very shallow cab, like 1/3 of the normal depth. Space is at a premium in my house.

Cheers,
Current Lineup:

PINS
STTNG - Alt translite, Pinstadiums, Pinsound board & speakers, full LED, custom topper, ColorDMD.
Stern JP LE#449(HUO) - Pinstadiums, custom topper, bunch of mods (Mezelmod).
NIB MMrRE coming Q1 2020 :shock:

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES
Rock-Ola 446 - Up and running and soon to be on Kijiji :D
Seeburg STD2 Entertainer - Project. I have it working mechanically but no sound yet. :?

Gone but not forgotten
So many... Monster Bash, Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, Demolition Man, Terminator 2, Funhouse, Roadshow, Tales from the Crypt, High Speed, Bad Cats, Flintstones, WWF Royal Rumble, Laser War, Laser Ball, Silver Slugger, Batman Forever, Pinbot, 6 Million Dollar Man, Galaxy, Meteor, Countdown, Hot Tip(SS), and others I just can't think of lol.

pharoah007
MAACA Wacko

Re: LF: Cheap upright cab

Postby pharoah007 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:01 pm

I have a midway universal cab that is cut down in depth So it can no longer take a CRT, LCD only.

I have had it for a few years and still not got around to building a MAME in it.

I'll snap you some pics and PM you.
"I am content sitting on my lawnchair, watching the trainwrecks happen right in front of me. I can't save the world anymore."
-Sparky
"Bag of bananas for a buck"
- Allentown produce Nazi
"Balsamic please"
- Best thing I ever heard at Steak n' Shakes
"Friendship is not about what you NEED from the other person."
- Me
I am with us.

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Sounds like what I am looking for!
Current Lineup:

PINS
STTNG - Alt translite, Pinstadiums, Pinsound board & speakers, full LED, custom topper, ColorDMD.

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES
Seeburg STD2 Entertainer - Project. I have it working mechanically but no sound yet. :?

Gone but not forgotten
So many... Monster Bash, Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, Demolition Man, Terminator 2, Funhouse, Roadshow, Tales from the Crypt, High Speed, Bad Cats, Flintstones, WWF Royal Rumble, Laser War, Laser Ball, Silver Slugger, Batman Forever, Pinbot, 6 Million Dollar Man, Galaxy, Meteor, Countdown, Hot Tip(SS), and others I just can't think of lol.

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:42 pm

pharoah007 wrote:I have a midway universal cab that is cut down in depth So it can no longer take a CRT, LCD only.

I have had it for a few years and still not got around to building a MAME in it.

Still waiting! ;)
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

pharoah007
MAACA Wacko

Postby pharoah007 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:47 am

mrmikeman wrote:
pharoah007 wrote:I have a midway universal cab that is cut down in depth So it can no longer take a CRT, LCD only.

Still waiting! ;)

Understood.

Combination of a new baby and RTHR does not leave a lot of time :(

I have not forgotten about you.
"I am content sitting on my lawnchair, watching the trainwrecks happen right in front of me. I can't save the world anymore."
-Sparky
- Allentown produce Nazi
"Balsamic please"
- Me
I am with us.

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:44 am

NP. Congrats on the baby!! No rush then!
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

pharoah007
MAACA Wacko

Postby pharoah007 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:43 am

PM me your email please.

I have PMd you twice now and the pm is not showing up in my sent/outbox for some reason.
-Sparky
- Allentown produce Nazi
"Balsamic please"
- Me
I am with us.

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:35 am

Done.
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

pharoah007
MAACA Wacko

Postby pharoah007 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:58 am

Ack.

I replied to your PM and AGAIN it does not show up in my out box. Are you sure you do not have me blocked or something?
-Sparky
- Allentown produce Nazi
"Balsamic please"
- Me
I am with us.

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:28 am

pharoah007 wrote:Ack.

I replied to your PM and AGAIN it does not show up in my out box. Are you sure you do not have me blocked or something?

I've never blocked anyone on this site. I double checked to make sure. Anyway I sent you my email. Just email me!
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

pharoah007
MAACA Wacko

Postby pharoah007 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:00 pm

YGM
-Sparky
- Allentown produce Nazi
"Balsamic please"
- Me
I am with us.

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Postby mrmikeman » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Ack
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
LOTR
TSPP

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

Sparky
MAACA OG

Postby Sparky » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:15 pm

mrmikeman wrote:
pharoah007 wrote:Ack.

I've never blocked anyone on this site. I double checked to make sure. Anyway I sent you my email. Just email me!

An outgoing PM only stays in the author's outbox until the recipient goes on the site and opens the message. Once the reader does that, the author no longer has the message in his outbox.
Stage 5B. All except for NIB crap.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

Return to “Arcade Parts WANTED / Pièces machines Arcades recherchées”