williams spooks rifle 110v coil

WANTED arcade parts only
s.stebel
MAACA New Contributor
Been liked: 1 time

williams spooks rifle 110v coil

Post by s.stebel »

In need of the coil with sleeve, the front hold down and plunger (kind like the hole thing)
will buy the complete unit
pins: TSPP,Black Rose,Indiana Jones-93,Shadow,TZ, Big Guns, Pretty Baby
other: DDR EXTREME, Spooks rifle, Cocktail 60in1, Spiral Gumball, Plinko, Boxer, 6' coin funnel
10 1978 skeeball lanes in trailer at CNE (maybe you played)

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Re: williams spooks rifle 110v coil

Post by R.A.B. »

s.stebel wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:27 am In need of the coil with sleeve, the front hold down and plunger (kind like the hole thing)
will buy the complete unit
A part number or coil specs may help, maybe even a picture.

Rob
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

s.stebel
MAACA New Contributor

Post by s.stebel »

rifle.jpg
other: DDR EXTREME, Spooks rifle, Cocktail 60in1, Spiral Gumball, Plinko, Boxer, 6' coin funnel

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

This is what I found at Alouette yesterday, tested OK. Slight difference in the prefix of the coil number, but that usually means little and can be worked around. I will ask Steve Young tomorrow when I am at work building the next PBR order behind locked doors if that "1" after the D designates.
20210112_113821.jpg
Thanks for posting the diagram above in your post, makes things so much easier to identify.

On another, but on the same parts note :

For those who have been e-mailing and calling for parts, and wondering why no one is answering the god-damn phone at Alouette, well, we had an old fashion meeting yesterday in that 70's looking conference room with the nice fake flowers on the table and decided that we will be coming into work for the next month of confinement and promise to answer the phone going forward and will continue to fix shit (we are down to the real bottom of the barrel now) and ship parts by Canada Post as per usual, but our doors will remain closed & locked to the rabble and the public.
20181212_140326.jpg
Since I don't like the term "curb side pick up", (sounds like a dog defecating on the edge of a sidewalk and/or then just looking for a good time), so yes, please continue to curb your dog, and know that I certainly won't deal with that scene. Yet I can definitely & willingly leave your prepaid well packaged parts order at our front door during business hours when you tell me to. Woof woof.
Last edited by R.A.B. on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

s.stebel
MAACA New Contributor

Post by s.stebel »

went a different way and rerouted wiring for a 50v coil.
Sorry to waste your time ...will think of something else to buy.

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

s.stebel wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:03 pm went a different way and rerouted wiring for a 50v coil.
Sorry to waste your time ...will think of something else to buy.
No worries dude, I do this kind of thing for a living, so no skin off my ass, all in a days work. And now that I know that Alouette has one of those coils, I will enter the item in their archaic computer program which manages an inventory of parts that still blows my mind every time I come into contact with it, proving without a shadow of a doubt that this is where an old sod like me belongs and actualizes into a monster.

Hell, this crazy parts room and its surroundings will need a cool webstore before it all goes bust so as to expose all its oddities to a wider bunch of freaks.

Well, that does it - I may as well put one of those together while I am on low gear this winter. Watch out for it in the darkest months of this god damn COVID winter or at the latest in spring when we will hopefully breathe the smell of rebirth once again, - fuck- let's at least hope for that.

En Français - Chaque guenille trouve son torchon, et je suis totalement d'accord avec ca.