On Hold! Colecovision console + accessories and 1 AtariMax 128-in-1 multicart

Anything that is not Arcade related
the loafer
MAACA Motormouth

On Hold! Colecovision console + accessories and 1 AtariMax 128-in-1 multicart

Postby the loafer » Sun May 05, 2019 8:08 pm

Time to let go of some of the classic gaming stuff. Note that I have ZERO interest in shipping, I believe in "try before you buy". These consoles and games are old, I can guarantee they work right now and that's it! SO it's important that you get to try them yourself and are comfortable in your purchase. if this limits my audience, that's my issue and I'm cool with that, just can't handle shipping and the associated drama/bogus complaints. If you are interested but are far away but know someone locally who wants to check it out for you and ship it for you, that's one way around it. I'm near Ottawa (Embrun). I visit Montreal every couple of weeks so in SOME PARTICULAR cases (like you are a regular known to be cool member), I'd be willing to deliver, to be negotiated.

Note: this system is untested and I will not sell it until I have confirmed it works properly, which I expect to do so in the next couple of days. I'm posting a few of these untested systems now to gage interest and set a priority on testing. I will be updating this post to reflect it's been tested.

It's now the turn of my beloved Colecovision (well one of them, I still have two more eheh). Included are: the console, two controllers, cable to the switchbox, the switchbox and 1 PSU... 1 donkey kong cart and 1 AtariMax 128-in-1 USB multicart. The multicart is pretty awesome. It's not their latest version, but it allows up to 128 games to be loaded. The only games that won't work are some of the larger homebrews and those needing the SuperGameModule (SGM). IE: if you are a fan of the colecovision back in the day, you should be able to put 128 of your favorite classics on there and they will all work fine, nothing from back then doesn't work in this cart (that I'm aware of!)

Price: $150

Pic is of the multicart, I'll post a pic of the system itself once I've tested it. I may be willing to sell the multicart on its own, you need to convince me to do so. As it is, the multicart is tremendous value, the carts tend to sell for $130 USD, plus shipping, exchange rate, yada, ie: price reflects my depreciation for not willing to ship... and then some ;). Basically you pay the cart without tax and shipping AND you get a free working colecovision in the deal.

update: Still on hold but formal disclaimer, the system is now temperamental, some graphics glitches with some games. Will try to clean the cart slot in case that is the issue, been busy and behind a few things!
Attachments
colecovision multicart.JPG
Last edited by the loafer on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sparky
MAACA OG

Re: Colecovision console + accessories and 1 AtariMax 128-in-1 multicart

Postby Sparky » Mon May 06, 2019 7:48 am

As stupid as it sounds, considering that is probably my old ColecoVision, I am tempted. LOL

Great offer...

Can someone jump on this quickly? LOL
Stage 5B. All except for NIB crap.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

the loafer
MAACA Motormouth

Postby the loafer » Mon May 06, 2019 10:02 am

It’s not, i have 3, yours is my spare to the one I’m keeping.

Along with the Atari 2600, It’s one of the few systems I’m keeping because of the cool accessories like the driving controller, the roller controller and the super action controllers. The only thing I’m considering adding is the expansion module #1 as I have no need for it but it feels very odd to not keep the full set lol

What makes this system great is the fantastic multicart. Really lifts it from nostalgia to great use, makes it easier to not only relive past favorites but discover news ones. There are home brew authors who’ve released games in the past twenty years that work perfectly fine on this multicart and some of these are real gems! The colecovision community still rocks!

WARLOCK
MAACA Wacko

Postby WARLOCK » Mon May 06, 2019 10:34 pm

I will take this my friend. Pickup at Silver's next big gathering.
I can't afford to have Sparky having an "aneurysm" over this one.

Sparky has dibs of course...

the loafer
MAACA Motormouth

Postby the loafer » Tue May 07, 2019 7:52 am

Hi Warlock

Thanks for showing an interest :). When is Silvers next meet?

WARLOCK
MAACA Wacko

Postby WARLOCK » Wed May 08, 2019 4:35 pm

May 31 and June 1st weekend. See you there.

the loafer
MAACA Motormouth

Re: On Hold! Colecovision console + accessories and 1 AtariMax 128-in-1 multicart

Postby the loafer » Thu May 09, 2019 1:51 pm

On hold: sent you a PM Warlock, not sure if I will be able to attend

the loafer
MAACA Motormouth

Re: On Hold! Colecovision console + accessories and 1 AtariMax 128-in-1 multicart

Postby the loafer » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:20 am

update! Still on hold but formal disclaimer, the system is now temperamental, some graphics glitches with some games. Ugh.

Return to “Miscellaneous Buy and Sell / Items Variés Achat et recherche”