Sold!: Oculus Rift with touch controllers, 3 sensors for roomscale and earphone (extra earbuds)

the loafer
MAACA Motormouth

Sold!: Oculus Rift with touch controllers, 3 sensors for roomscale and earphone (extra earbuds)

Postby the loafer » Sun May 19, 2019 9:01 am

I am selling the Oculus Rift CV1 headset. This sale includes:

- Oculus Rift headset
- original case
- 2 touch controllers
- 3 sensors for room scale experience
- 1 set of Oculus earphones (earbuds)

Asking for $375 on kijiji, $325 for my maaca brothers and sisters lol

Everything works perfectly. Oculus has decent ergonomics, superb audio through the provided cans, the touch controllers are second to none and is an amazing entry level into the PC VR world. Only selling because of I own other VR headsets and am upgrading to newer headsets so don't need to hold onto this one.

Please be aware you need a decent PC to run quality PCVR therefore visit the oculus website and run the compatibility app to confirm you are ready to enter the rift.

https://www.oculus.com/rift/

The picture included is a stock picture. I will update the ad with my own pics later today. Everything is in excellent condition. If you want to test it out, that's A-OK but no glasses wearing while you test it (don't want to scratch the lenses. Glasses are not always required in VR, it depends on your focus distance (I think as long as you see without glasses at 2 feet, then you don't need to wear them in VR. If you do need to wear glasses, don't fret, you can order prescription lenses! :)
Attachments
IMG_0097.JPG
Last edited by the loafer on Fri May 31, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the loafer
MAACA Motormouth

Re: Oculus Rift with touch controllers, 3 sensors for roomscale and earphone (extra earbuds)

Postby the loafer » Fri May 31, 2019 2:13 pm

Item is sold!

Return to “Stuff Sold and Old Ads (>6months)”