Ottawa: pinball repair and maintenance

Job offerings and job requests from members... always helpful!
samuelkadolph

Ottawa: pinball repair and maintenance

Postby samuelkadolph » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:11 pm

I work at Shopify and we have 3 pinball machines (Gorgar, Johnny Mnemonic, and Batman The Dark Knight) at our Ottawa office that we would like to hire someone to come repair and maintain them on a regular basis. Gorgor turns on but no longer starts a game and the display just freezes. Johnny's arm is broken (duh) and the dosplay is starting to go. Batman is fine but the Joker doesn't move.

If you are interested please shoot me a PM or email and we'll find a time for you to come see the machines and discuss a deal.

Samuel Kadolph
samuel.kadolph@shopify.com

cait001
MAACA Death Knight

Re: Ottawa: pinball repair and maintenance

Postby cait001 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:08 pm

Goddamn shopify, sniping off my dev friends with your lush couches and now PINBALL MACHINES?
Oh so tempting, but I've rode the "hot + heavy startup perks" train before. ;)

j/k, PM sent. :)
PINS: GTB Super Soccer (lent), GTB Sure Shot, BLY Mousin' Around, WMS No Good Gofers, WMS Triple Strike (loan)
COUNTERTOP: 1934 Rock-Ola World's Series, 1934 Bally Signal Jr, 1934 Bally Signal Sr (lent), 1950 Culp Bridge Ball, 1964 Daiwa Pachinko, 1972 CC Mini-Baseball (loan), 1975 Satomi Arrangeball, 1930 Fields Five Jacks, 1931 Pace Base Ball, 1931 Pace Whiz Ball, 1932 Bally Goofy, 1978 Haiwa Pachinko
WANTED: スマートボール (Smart Ball), payazzo/kronespill, Bell-Fruit Cascade
backglasses wanted: Fairy, Fire Queen, Out Of Sight
marquees wanted: Strider, Astro Invader, R-Type (w/ship)
Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- repair blog -- game ratings

Return to “Employment / Emplois”