My ip banned

Let us know what we can do to improve the forum.
singlezero
MAACA Valued Contributor

My ip banned

Post by singlezero »

i was having lunch today and as it is a bit of a habit did a peek around some pinball sites. i had written a response to a post only to get the message my ip is blocked with a reference to go to spamhuas .org or something

it was from my mobile and im on a rather defunct carrier "solo mobile" but it indeed a subsidiary of bell.

Now i understand banning blocks of ips if there is abuse or spamming or things that are not part of the TOS of maaca.

However i am almost certain i didnt do anything wrong, i dont even think ive ever put anything for sale here , maybe something once a year or so .

I am accessing the site from my home computer now but perhaps whatever ip blocking has been done from the administrative side might be a little too far reaching.

Azatotht
Admins
Has liked: 373 times
Been liked: 117 times

Re: My ip banned

Post by Azatotht »

Exactly what Sparky said.

You can request an ip removal from Spamhaus, I don't know why yours is listed but you should be able to find out and get it removed.

These bans are triggered from real spam or exploit events but it could be from a previous person using that ip (unless the whole carrier is banned which is unlikely).
I am the monster that breathing men would kill.
I, am Dracula... (and you're not!)

Pinball machines I have owned