Service Bulletin - Gorgar, Flash, Firepower, Stellar Wars

Have questions on how to fix your machine or what products to use? This is the place to ask for help.
Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Service Bulletin - Gorgar, Flash, Firepower, Stellar Wars

Postby Chris Silver » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Attached is a link to a service bulletin for Gorgar, Flash, early Firepower and Stellar Wars. Its to rectify the problem of intermittently blowing the 2.5 amp solenoid fuse. I hope this helps someone. I was having this issue on my Stellar Wars and thought I'd pass the info along.

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/2372/Will ... change.pdf
Pins: Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Stellar Wars, Beat The Clock, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Williams Blue-Chip
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire!, Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle
WTB: Punk!, Elektra, Spirit, Mars god of War, Cosmic Gunfight, Barracora, Time Line, Medusa
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

YellowMustard
MAACA Death Knight

Re: Service Bulletin - Gorgar, Flash, Firepower, Stellar Wars

Postby YellowMustard » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:44 pm

nice, thanks
Pins:ROADSHOW, STAWARS DE, HIGHSPEED, FLASH :FP: :FP: :FP:

gone but not forgotten: EFTLW, Secret Service, Gorgar, Elektra, Medusa, CENTAUR, FIREPOWER, ANDROMEDA(2), HS II The getaway, BSD(2), THE SHADOW, SPACE SHUTTLE, SM, X-MEN (shakered), GRAND PRIX (Italian reimport), Tales From The crypt, BSD(2), Nitro Ground Shaker, Harlem Globetrotters, INDY500, THE SHADOW (2), Twilightzone, RESCUE 911, Stern Playboy, BOP

Vids: mini monaco gP, MAME Xbox powered
Gone: MAME in NBA cab (sold)

Return to “Pinball and Videogame Tech”