Matching parts to members (And you know that notion, just crossed my mind)

Have questions on how to fix your machine or what products to use? This is the place to ask for help.
R.A.B.
MAACA Wacko
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.

Re: Matching parts to members (And you know that notion, just crossed my mind)

Postby R.A.B. » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:41 am

hurricane wrote:Hey RAB - long time no chat! I'll take the Big Game if it's not spoken for already. Tanks!

All yours my friend.

Rob
http://www.montrealpinball.com
http://www.northstarpinball.com

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more no less. Toujours a 10 machines, pas moins pas plus.
Une règle suivi gueri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule til the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to wipe my own ass, adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman from sighing, there will be only memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build a RRSP of memories, come hell or calm tides.

P.S. A man needs something to do besides contemplate how crazy everyone has become in a world of overly exaggerated self-importance upheld and maintained by the new dumb.

R.A.B.
MAACA Wacko

Postby R.A.B. » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:46 am

More weirdness for your viewing pleasure.

20190714_200214.jpg
Stern game roms for their game "PINBALL", plugs in to the test fixture connector on the MPU

20190717_071302.jpg

20190621_075203.jpg
Last edited by R.A.B. on Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more no less. Toujours a 10 machines, pas moins pas plus.

A philosophy of doing shall rule til the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to wipe my own ass, adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman from sighing, there will be only memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build a RRSP of memories, come hell or calm tides.

P.S. A man needs something to do besides contemplate how crazy everyone has become in a world of overly exaggerated self-importance upheld and maintained by the new dumb.

mdeslaur
MAACA Buck

Postby mdeslaur » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:56 am

R.A.B. wrote:20190717_071302.jpg

Nice Episode 1...what's wrong with it?

R.A.B.
MAACA Wacko

Postby R.A.B. » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:06 am

mdeslaur wrote:

These are not games from the showroom, but buried in the warehouse. They moved some stuff out this week and I was able to see these odd ball video games and the Cat "skill replay " game more easily so I took pics.

Stars Wars Ep.1 - Pinball 2000 has no computer, no monitor and no driver board I believe, does have a populated playfield however. :? I do have a a new translite and half a light saber in parts. :lol:

mdeslaur
MAACA Buck

Postby mdeslaur » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:10 am

R.A.B. wrote:
mdeslaur wrote:

These are not games from the showroom, but buried in the warehouse. They moved some stuff out this week and I was able to see these odd ball video games and the Cat "skill replay " game more easily so I took pics.

Stars Wars Ep.1 - Pinball 2000 has no computer, no monitor and no driver board I believe, does have a populated playfield however. :? I do have a a new translite and half a light saber in parts. :lol:

PM sent about the pin2k.

R.A.B.
MAACA Wacko

Postby R.A.B. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:11 am

Found some N.O.S. black grease from Bally and some from Gottlieb inside a Mustang I am working on. These small tubes would come with each new E.M.
Haven't found the William's samples yet.

20190715_143013.jpg

shane
MAACA QuarterPounder

Postby shane » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Very cool. Love finding hidden stuff.
As a contractor I get to demolish things. ( Walls etc)
I find some pretty cool stuff sometimes.
Hidden history.
Few years ago I found a letter which fell through the mail slot and got lost in floorboards of old home.
It was dated '73.
I gave to client who immediately started crying. She explained letter was from her late grandmother to her late sister. She was the only one left of her family and this was the home in which she grew up.
Felt pretty good .
Sorry rab, way off topic here.
Shane. "Just because I love pinball doesn't mean I'm any good".

R.A.B.
MAACA Wacko

Postby R.A.B. » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:19 am

shane wrote:Very cool. Love finding hidden stuff.
As a contractor I get to demolish things. ( Walls etc)
I find some pretty cool stuff sometimes.
Hidden history.
Few years ago I found a letter which fell through the mail slot and got lost in floorboards of old home.
It was dated '73.
I gave to client who immediately started crying. She explained letter was from her late grandmother to her late sister. She was the only one left of her family and this was the home in which she grew up.
Felt pretty good .
Sorry rab, way off topic here.

Nice story Shane, real sweet and ofcourse no apologies necessary for the post being off topic..

It is not like we got something repetitive to say here everyday on Pinball and Videogame Tech now is it ? It not like we are talking about some new disease warning, like getting zona from being stressed out... there is a vaccine for that I hear and it is very necessary & popular these days.

shane
MAACA QuarterPounder

Postby shane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:50 pm

If nobody told you today that they love you RAB,
Well I love ya buddy.

shane
MAACA QuarterPounder

Postby shane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:14 pm

Nice story Shane, real sweet and ofcourse no apologies necessary for the post being off topic..

It is not like we got something repetitive to say here everyday on Pinball and Videogame Tech now is it ? It not like we are talking about some new disease warning, like getting zona from being stressed out... there is a vaccine for that I hear and it is very necessary & popular these days.[/quote]

Well said.

And thanks for the positive vibes everyone on my post about growing up and buying a home. Seems it worked.
RAB...
You're not wrong about the lack of human interaction. I don't even have to meet with lenders, to obtain my mortgage, can sign digitally. Crazy world.
Deals done. We move in in 39 days.

Basement has lots of room for pins. !!
Pool house, once insulated will require more pins.!!!
Backyard has a natatorium which if filled in could house even more pins. !!!!!
Might skip level 3 and go towards 4 immediately.

Chris Silver
MAACA Wacko

Postby Chris Silver » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:26 am

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I’m coming to Alouette at 8am.
Way off topic too.
Pins: Punk!, Centaur II, Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Black Hole, Elektra, Stellar Wars, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Timeline, Silverball Mania
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco
WTB: Black Knight, Spirit, Fathom, Split Second, Nine Ball, Medusa
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

R.A.B.
MAACA Wacko

Postby R.A.B. » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:37 am

Chris Silver wrote:Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I’m coming to Alouette at 8am.
Way off topic too.

It's 7:30 and I am here at my desk thinking about lucky we are to have threads like this, even if some of the posts are off topic, at least we have stuff to say that is not the same god-damn thing every morning. It it nighttime accross the pond and in the geek islands as well, so definitely bedtime for bonzo.

Return to “Pinball and Videogame Tech”