Cue Ball Wizard Cue coil pulling in

Have questions on how to fix your machine or what products to use? This is the place to ask for help.
pinhead
MAACA Wacko

Cue Ball Wizard Cue coil pulling in

Post by pinhead »

I bought this game a few years ago and it came with a burnt cue launch coil. I opened it up changed the coil, drive transistor and any other parts that were bad at the time. It worked for a few years.
Now the coil works fine until you start multiball and then it pulls in and blows the fuse. I tried ten times in a row every time you stat multiball the coil pulls in. The coil I put in was NOS but was all beat up and who knows maybe it was the issue. Tonight I put a new coil with new diode an I changed the driver board and it is still doing the same thing. I don't see any obvious wiring problems + you can stat 20 games and launch the ball and it works properly every time. Maybe I am losing my mind from being in isolation for a week. I just want to fix this game to maybe sell it.
Ottawa pinball operator and game technician.
For sale video games, manuals, boards, ask what you need and I might be able to get it for you.

Ottawa pinball repair service is limited.

http://www.pinhead.ca/

pinballmafia
MAACA Silent Type

Re: Cue Ball Wizard Cue coil pulling in

Post by pinballmafia »

Call Gottlieb Rob !!!

pinhead
MAACA Wacko

Post by pinhead »

pinballmafia wrote:Call Gottlieb Rob !!!
I'm taking notes LOL
Ottawa pinball operator and game technician.
For sale video games, manuals, boards, ask what you need and I might be able to get it for you.

Ottawa pinball repair service is limited.

http://www.pinhead.ca/

pinballmafia
MAACA Silent Type

Post by pinballmafia »

:lol:

Return to “Pinball and Videogame Tech”