Play Ball Pinball Restore - Part 4 - (FINAL) THE GAME IS SOLD! Breakdown and delivery [4K60FPS]

Have questions on how to fix your machine or what products to use? This is the place to ask for help.
TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 19 times

Play Ball Pinball Restore - Part 4 - (FINAL) THE GAME IS SOLD! Breakdown and delivery [4K60FPS]

Post by TopTierArcade »

THE GAME IS SOLD! In this tech video, I breakdown the machine and deliver it to the my friend Scott, who is the buyer. We talk to Scott and he explains what plans he has for it and quick look at part of his collection.

All this and more in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wANVyW_9zmU&t=1s
Welcome to the Top Tier!
www.youtube.com/TopTierArcade

cait001
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 481 times
Been liked: 225 times

Re: Play Ball Pinball Restore - Part 4 - (FINAL) THE GAME IS SOLD! Breakdown and delivery [4K60FPS]

Post by cait001 »

eyyyyyyy it's Scott! Love seeing the Little Dream Baseball there ;)
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fairy, Star Trek (1971 Gottlieb)
marquees wanted: Roller Aces, Quiz Dragon, Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)
blog -- collection -- want list -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

GILV
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Play Ball Pinball Restore - Part 4 - (FINAL) THE GAME IS SOLD! Breakdown and delivery [4K60FPS]

Post by GILV »

cait001 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:31 pm eyyyyyyy it's Scott! Love seeing the Little Dream Baseball there ;)
I'm curious, who's Scott on Maaca?
He was talking about Poolman, Drano and a few other members I know but who's he here?

GILV
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 51 times

Post by GILV »

Never mind, now I remember, he's Warlock if I'm not mistaken.