Bram Stoker's Dracula Pinball - Part 1 - The Pick-Up [4K60FPS]

Tell everybody what machines you have and upload pictures.
TopTierArcade
MAACA Buck
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Bram Stoker's Dracula Pinball - Part 1 - The Pick-Up [4K60FPS]

Post by TopTierArcade »

My 6th pinball machine comes home to Top Tier Arcade!!! Bram Stoker's Dracula has been on my "short list" every since I started collecting pinball and arcade machines. I had to fold Robo-War and put it in storage to fit in the apartment, but well worth it. 10 pinball and arcade machines in an apartment?!? That must be a record. Let's hop in the van and pick-up BSD...

All this and more in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP9pT6bnaqQ&t=2s
Welcome to the Top Tier!
www.youtube.com/TopTierArcade

GILV
MAACA Buck
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Pinball - Part 1 - The Pick-Up [4K60FPS]

Post by GILV »

Nice video, you're pretty good at making these videos, better than me anyway, I just don't have it......
By the way, I also always tell my wife that's it's the last one for this year, whether I'm into mopeds or pinballs, I ended up with 15 mopeds in 4 years :FP: , even I believed myself when I said that to my wife :FP:

TopTierArcade
MAACA Buck
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Bram Stoker's Dracula Pinball - Part 1 - The Pick-Up [4K60FPS]

Post by TopTierArcade »

GILV wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:04 am
Nice video, you're pretty good at making these videos, better than me anyway, I just don't have it......
By the way, I also always tell my wife that's it's the last one for this year, whether I'm into mopeds or pinballs, I ended up with 15 mopeds in 4 years :FP: , even I believed myself when I said that to my wife :FP:
Ha! Ya, I've been saying "the last one" since '12 and now I have 21 machines. Thanks for the kind words. All the best :D
Welcome to the Top Tier!
www.youtube.com/TopTierArcade

Return to “Game Rooms - Salles de Jeux”