Street Fighter (1) Arcade - Part 4 - Memories [HD]

Tell everybody what machines you have and upload pictures.
TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 19 times

Street Fighter (1) Arcade - Part 4 - Memories [HD]

Post by TopTierArcade »

In this video, we will be taking a look at the Street Fighter (1) Arcade - Part 4 - Memories. I think back on how I vaguely remember the original Street Fighter (1) and how it was often missed when "Street Fighter" is often referred to. Also, my childhood friend, Hounda, and I uncover the past of Street Fighter and Fighting Street and the few details about the game.

Peace
Welcome to the Top Tier!
www.youtube.com/TopTierArcade

semicolin
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 226 times

Re: Street Fighter (1) Arcade - Part 4 - Memories [HD]

Post by semicolin »

Hey man, I'm definitely not a mod and I don't think there is a rule for this but maybe instead of creating a new topic for each video you could keep at least the ones about the same project to the same thread? It will make it easier for the people that are interested to subscribe to the project, and easier for people that aren't interested to avoid coming into this forum and seeing only your posts. Also, MAACA has a sub-board just for videos that may be better suited to you, and you're missing your audience by posting in the games room.

TopTierArcade
MAACA Valued Contributor
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: Street Fighter (1) Arcade - Part 4 - Memories [HD]

Post by TopTierArcade »

semicolin wrote:Hey man, I'm definitely not a mod and I don't think there is a rule for this but maybe instead of creating a new topic for each video you could keep at least the ones about the same project to the same thread? It will make it easier for the people that are interested to subscribe to the project, and easier for people that aren't interested to avoid coming into this forum and seeing only your posts. Also, MAACA has a sub-board just for videos that may be better suited to you, and you're missing your audience by posting in the games room.

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't aware of the sub forum and I will look into this this week when I release my next video. Thank you
Welcome to the Top Tier!
www.youtube.com/TopTierArcade