Latest addition :)

Tell everybody what machines you have and upload pictures.
mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Latest addition :)

Post by mrmikeman »

Picked up a Dr Who yesterday. Many thanks to Pat for hauling it from Toronto! :D

Faded but came with new set of decals, as well as new pinblades (uninstalled).

This weekend will be the addition of Pinsound, LED OCD and GI OCD boards, as well as ColorDMD. Moving Dalek needs a bit of love so maybe I can get that taken care of too..

Decals will be when the weather is warmer and I can work in the garage.
Attachments
IMG-1932.jpg
IMG-1931.jpg
Last edited by mrmikeman on Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Lineup:

PINS
STTNG - Alt translite, Pinstadiums, Pinsound board & speakers, full LED, LED&GI OCD, custom topper, ColorDMD
Road Show - full LED, LED&GI OCD, custom topper, ColorDMD
Doctor Who - Alt Translite, moving Dalek, full LED, Pinsound & shaker, LED&GI OCD, ColorDMD
Stern Jurassic Park LE - Pinstadiums, custom topper, bunch of mods (Mezelmod)
NIB MMrRE coming soon! :shock:

WANTED:
SW Prem (or maybe LE)
WOZ (any edition except YBR)
LOTR

JUKES
Rock-Ola 446 - Up and running. May sell soon.
Seeburg STD2 Entertainer - Converted to MP3 while retaining the original look and feel.

Gone but not forgotten
So many... Monster Bash, Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, Demolition Man, Terminator 2, Funhouse, Tales from the Crypt, High Speed, Bad Cats, Flintstones, WWF Royal Rumble, Laser War, Laser Ball, Silver Slugger, Batman Forever, Pinbot, 6 Million Dollar Man, Galaxy, Meteor, Countdown, Hot Tip(SS), and others I just can't think of lol.

Blackghost4
MAACA Buck

Re: Latest addition :)

Post by Blackghost4 »

Very nice collection.
Gottlieb Amazing Spider-Man (1980) Gottlieb Bad Girls (1988) Gottlieb Robo-War (1988)
Gottlieb Genesis (1986) Gottlieb Force II (1981) Gottlieb Card Whiz (1976) Gottlieb Striker (1982)
Projects: Williams Hayburners II (1968) Gottlieb Sinbad (1978) Fascination Circa 1933 (1979) cocktail pinball
Gone: Williams F-14 Tomcat, Gottlieb Operation Thunder, Williams Expo, Williams Lucky Ace, Gottlieb Buck Rogers, Gottlieb Swing Along

http://www.pinballowners.com/blackghost4

Sparky
MAACA OG

Post by Sparky »

Patron saint of lost pinball causes.

Stage 5B. All except for NIB crap.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4742&p=40349&hilit=stages#p40349

tom_454
MAACA Half-ling

Post by tom_454 »

Go Mike go. Nice but make sure you know how to work that sonic screwdriver.
Pinball Rocks!
277 old posts - member since August 2007.

MIkea
MAACA Silent Type

Post by MIkea »

Looking good Mike!
Glad it made its way to you safe and sound. Enjoy- and send me some pix when you get those decals and pinblades installed.

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Post by mrmikeman »

MIkea wrote:Looking good Mike!
Glad it made its way to you safe and sound. Enjoy- and send me some pix when you get those decals and pinblades installed.
Thanks again! Decals when it’s warmer!
Current Lineup:

PINS
STTNG - Alt translite, Pinstadiums, Pinsound board & speakers, full LED, LED&GI OCD, custom topper, ColorDMD
Doctor Who - Alt Translite, moving Dalek, full LED, Pinsound & shaker, LED&GI OCD, ColorDMD

WANTED:
SW Prem (or maybe LE)
LOTR

JUKES
Seeburg STD2 Entertainer - Converted to MP3 while retaining the original look and feel.

Gone but not forgotten
So many... Monster Bash, Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, Demolition Man, Terminator 2, Funhouse, Tales from the Crypt, High Speed, Bad Cats, Flintstones, WWF Royal Rumble, Laser War, Laser Ball, Silver Slugger, Batman Forever, Pinbot, 6 Million Dollar Man, Galaxy, Meteor, Countdown, Hot Tip(SS), and others I just can't think of lol.

tombiosis
MAACA QuarterPounder

Post by tombiosis »

Always nice to see another doctor who getting spruced up! Love that pin.
Pins: 8BDlx, Frontier, Big Buck Hunter, Fish Tales, Iron Maiden Pro, Deadpool Pro
Gone but not forgotten: 6M$M, Sorcerer, WPT, Elvis, Centaur II, Sure Shot, Firepower.

WTB: Fathom, TSPP, BSD, GOT.

Quit talking and start chalking!

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko

Post by mrmikeman »

ColorDMD and Pinsound added. Shaker is next. It has lamp matrix issues (or LED issues) that I need to troubleshoot. The 2 incandescent bulbs in the time expander may be the cause. Gonna look into it.

And fix the Dalek.
Current Lineup:

PINS

WANTED:
SW Prem (or maybe LE)
LOTR

JUKES

Gone but not forgotten

Return to “Game Rooms - Salles de Jeux”