Top Tier on Tour - 8-Bit Beans Arcade Bar and Cafe [4K60FPS]

Tell everybody what machines you have and upload pictures.
TopTierArcade
MAACA Buck
Been liked: 1 time

Top Tier on Tour - 8-Bit Beans Arcade Bar and Cafe [4K60FPS]

Post by TopTierArcade »

Greetings,

On this tour, Hounda and I visit 8-Bit Beans Arcade Bar and Cafe, in Whitby, Ontario. We do a complete walk-through checking out what arcade machines, pinball machines and gaming consoles being offered to play. We also get information regarding the future of 8-Bit Beans and how Covid-19 has affected their business and what would happen if and possibly when wave two shuts them down. All this and much more in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYpctdS3E-k&t=1s

Thanks,

Steve
Welcome to the Top Tier!
www.youtube.com/TopTierArcade

semicolin
MAACA Half-ling
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Top Tier on Tour - 8-Bit Beans Arcade Bar and Cafe [4K60FPS]

Post by semicolin »

Re your comments on the video: I'm not a Liberal and I also think Trudeau is a bit of a dope, but I want you to be aware that "The Great Reset" thing is a conspiracy theory with deep anti-Semitic roots. The video clip being spread by the Rebel and infamously shitty Ottawa-area MP Poilievre is devoid of context and designed to stoke ignorance and fear. More information is available here: https://factcheck.afp.com/trudeau-un-sp ... conspiracy

cait001
MAACA Wacko
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by cait001 »

Oh god. Yeah might best best to block that commenter with the messed up conspiracy theories. Their YouTube profile has a lot of shitty garbage.

But great video and I really hope they survive. I am hoping they can hold out until this summer. I don't know what's happening, but I have fingers crossed a lot of us will be inoculated come June.
The pandemic has been so rough for so many indie businesses
WANTED: 21 (1946 Duval), NSM Freispiel Sieg Super-Match, 1972 Bally Continental Bingo slot machine
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fire Queen, Fairy, Out Of Sight
marquees wanted: Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)
blog -- collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

TopTierArcade
MAACA Buck

Post by TopTierArcade »

semicolin wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:14 pm
Re your comments on the video: I'm not a Liberal and I also think Trudeau is a bit of a dope, but I want you to be aware that "The Great Reset" thing is a conspiracy theory with deep anti-Semitic roots. The video clip being spread by the Rebel and infamously shitty Ottawa-area MP Poilievre is devoid of context and designed to stoke ignorance and fear. More information is available here: https://factcheck.afp.com/trudeau-un-sp ... conspiracy
There is so much going and and being said, I don't know what to believe anymore. I just hope we all get through this and soon...
Welcome to the Top Tier!

TopTierArcade
MAACA Buck

Post by TopTierArcade »

cait001 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:14 pm
Oh god. Yeah might best best to block that commenter with the messed up conspiracy theories. Their YouTube profile has a lot of shitty garbage.

But great video and I really hope they survive. I am hoping they can hold out until this summer. I don't know what's happening, but I have fingers crossed a lot of us will be inoculated come June.
The pandemic has been so rough for so many indie businesses
Thanks for watching! Same, I hope they can hold out, too. The owner responded to the video and reached out to me saying they are focusing on booking private parties 10 people and under to rent out the place for a period of time to keep afloat until Covid restriction ease up.
Welcome to the Top Tier!

semicolin
MAACA Half-ling
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by semicolin »

TopTierArcade wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:09 pm
I don't know what to believe anymore.
Avoid cuckoo bullshit. You'll be better off.

Return to “Game Rooms - Salles de Jeux”