Oh again, another project, ST SOS

Restoration/upgrades/fixes/fabrication of pins and vids
OTTOgd
MAACA Grand Wizard

Re: Oh again, another project, ST SOS

Postby OTTOgd » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Nice job!

Would love to experience a game of Star Trek this way, one day.

the loafer
MAACA Goliath

Postby the loafer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:58 am

I didn't realize it was the sit down version, wow!

sped

Postby sped » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:43 am

HPR Pinball wrote:Project completed :)
Only to do is to install the Sega/Gremlin multigame/multisound kit to play Zektor, Eleminator, Space Fury and Tac-Scan.

This game is a real survivor from 1983. It is in nice condition but the bottom suffer a little from water damage. It is complete with all the panels, brackets, the coins box, the top tinted plexiglass panel. All around the artwork is still nice and in very good condion. It play perfect, the sound is very good with the original speakers working good.

I will keep it original as i promise to the seller my friend Elio. No restoration at all, i only clean it to remove the two inches of dust accumulated everywhere by the 4 fans inside the game and the scuff and dirt outside.

Playing this Star Trek SOS Captain's Chair is immersive with great controls, fun game to play and not very hard in the first levels.

Enjoy this unique futuristic design from the 80's :)

IMG_6207.JPG
IMG_6208.JPG
IMG_6209.JPG
IMG_6219.JPG

I am extremely jealous.

This in my opinion is probably the most aesthetically pleasing machine ever built. it looks like something that was ripped from the actual Star trek the motion picture movie set.

wow. :o
Star Wars Cockpit

HPR Pinball
MAACA Grand Wizard

Postby HPR Pinball » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:25 pm

sped wrote:
HPR Pinball wrote:Project completed :)
Only to do is to install the Sega/Gremlin multigame/multisound kit to play Zektor, Eleminator, Space Fury and Tac-Scan.

This game is a real survivor from 1983. It is in nice condition but the bottom suffer a little from water damage. It is complete with all the panels, brackets, the coins box, the top tinted plexiglass panel. All around the artwork is still nice and in very good condion. It play perfect, the sound is very good with the original speakers working good.

I will keep it original as i promise to the seller my friend Elio. No restoration at all, i only clean it to remove the two inches of dust accumulated everywhere by the 4 fans inside the game and the scuff and dirt outside.

Playing this Star Trek SOS Captain's Chair is immersive with great controls, fun game to play and not very hard in the first levels.

Enjoy this unique futuristic design from the 80's :)

IMG_6207.JPG
IMG_6208.JPG
IMG_6209.JPG
IMG_6219.JPG

I am extremely jealous.

This in my opinion is probably the most aesthetically pleasing machine ever built. it looks like something that was ripped from the actual Star trek the motion picture movie set.

wow. :o

Oui et franchement c'est un gros coup de Sega a cette époque. Les cockpits devait couter très cher a fabriqué et ca donnait a l'arcade une foutu belle image. Perso j'était beaucoup plus enclin a entrer dans une arcade avec des cockpits et d'y dépenser mes faibles économies :lol:

ps: j'ai toujours voulu une Star Wars cockpit même si je ne saurais pas ou la mettre alors c'est une jalousie partager ;)
Inventory
Pins: http://www.pinballowners.com/hal-9ooo
Vids: http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/me ... _id=454505
Les arcades, j'suis tombé d'dans quand j'tait pti !! :-)

mdeslaur
MAACA Collaborator

Postby mdeslaur » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Wow, très jaloux de la captain's chair.

HPR Pinball
MAACA Grand Wizard

Postby HPR Pinball » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:18 am

On s'en fait une chacun !! :lol:

Inventory
Pins: http://www.pinballowners.com/hal-9ooo
Vids: http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/me ... _id=454505
Les arcades, j'suis tombé d'dans quand j'tait pti !! :-)

Return to “Projects”