Stern Lightning Bracket Dimensions

Restoration/upgrades/fixes/fabrication of pins and vids
Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Stern Lightning Bracket Dimensions

Postby Chris Silver » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:52 am

I require dimensions for the mounting bracket(s) required to install this piece of plastic on my 1981 Stern Lightning. I need to fabricate new ones.

While I'm at it, I'll take a far fetched chance and ask if anyone has the brackets as spares for sale along with the back glass, playfield and/or playfield inserts.

While I'm still at it, I have a near complete set of plastics in great shape for sale or trade.

Thanks
Attachments
bracket.jpg
Pins: Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Stellar Wars, Beat The Clock, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Williams Blue-Chip, Recel Lady Luck
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire!, Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle
WTB: Punk!, Elektra, Spirit, Mars god of War, Cosmic Gunfight, Barracora, Time Line, Medusa
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

semicolin
MAACA Barbarian

Re: Stern Lightning Bracket Dimensions

Postby semicolin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:57 am

If nobody around here has one, drive over to your friends at Beau's with a set of callipers and measure theirs.

Unless that machine is yours.
Sharing my space with: Stern Meteor, Gottlieb Tag Team, Interflip Dragon, Street Fighter cab w/Premium 8
Wanted: Widebody cocktail cabinet, ≥ 36", Bally Elektra, Williams Rollergames, Bally Centaur

Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Chris Silver » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:26 am

semicolin wrote:If nobody around here has one, drive over to your friends at Beau's with a set of callipers and measure theirs.

Unless that machine is yours.

lol. It was mine in cross promotion for last year's Canada PinCon. ;)
Pins: Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Stellar Wars, Beat The Clock, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Williams Blue-Chip, Recel Lady Luck
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire!, Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle
WTB: Punk!, Elektra, Spirit, Mars god of War, Cosmic Gunfight, Barracora, Time Line, Medusa

semicolin
MAACA Barbarian

Postby semicolin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:42 pm

So the plate used to affix everything looks to be the same size as a switch stack cover. Don't know if that helps.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sharing my space with: Stern Meteor, Gottlieb Tag Team, Interflip Dragon, Street Fighter cab w/Premium 8
Wanted: Widebody cocktail cabinet, ≥ 36", Bally Elektra, Williams Rollergames, Bally Centaur

Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Chris Silver » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks. It helps but I'm looking for the mounting bracket behind as well.

Return to “Projects”