You know the drill!
Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 79 times

Solar Fire

Post by Chris Silver »

3,373,070!

No matter what you may believe, Solar Fire is not an easy pin. Fat chance in hell it can be rolled with factory settings. A fat chance is still a possibility, but highly doubtful. Awesome game, super challenging and consistently taunting at a "one more game" feel.

It was early morning. The basement warm and inviting. I headed downstairs to bask in the beauty of my bar room construction project I recently undertook. Off to the side of the unfinished chamber standing alone was this beautiful machine. If it wasn't for the dull growl of my furnace I swear you could hear her gently whispering my name.

I approached confident and weary. I recall the constant punishment I receive on a daily basis. I might go on Dr. Phil with her someday. I put my coffee down. With the flick of a switch and push of a button I confronted the beast.....

Ah hell. Long story short, I bitch slapped that machine like a $2 crack whore!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is just the beginning.
Pins: Spirit, Centaur II, Af-Tor, Avatar, Embryon, Timeline, Baby Pac Man, SkyJump, Night Moves, Split Second
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco, Punk!, Lightning, Time Fantasy, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Double Dragon, Stellar Wars, Alien Poker, Panthera, Elektra, Blackout, Black Hole, Black Knight, Silverball Mania
WTB: Medieval Madness, Rush
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor

Re: Solar Fire

Post by Chris Silver »

Attachments
IMG_1034.JPG
Pins: Spirit, Centaur II, Af-Tor, Avatar, Embryon, Timeline, Baby Pac Man, SkyJump, Night Moves, Split Second
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco, Punk!, Lightning, Time Fantasy, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Double Dragon, Stellar Wars, Alien Poker, Panthera, Elektra, Blackout, Black Hole, Black Knight, Silverball Mania

Gis
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Gis »

Wow thats almost double what you had and you were already pretty happy of your previous score! Well done :party

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Chris Silver »

Gis wrote:Wow thats almost double what you had and you were already pretty happy of your previous score! Well done :party
The cool part was I did it on 3 balls and the last two drained miserably. The game wouldn't end. I kept lucking out and getting an extra ball at the last moment. I had multiball after multiball.