Picked up a Midway Haunted house

Talk about anything that you would like.
Nick
MAACA Silent Type

Picked up a Midway Haunted house

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:22 pm

i dont know where to post this since its not a vid and not a pinball
pretty cool unit, runs on 8-track with two heads so it can play spooky music and the 2 seconds of what ever you shoot. its reallllllllly dirty inside so thats first thing also the lower switch board is broken about one inch in on the right which needs to be fixed. i plugged it in and the which was moving, and when shot moved down. otherwise some motors are really rust/loud so gonna take some work to get going. but its pretty neat

Vids: Crazy Taxi, Neo Geo 1 slot, Gorf, Pacman 60in1, Quick & Crash, Space Wars, Campionship Sprint, dreamcast arcade, Pole Position Project, Popeye Project
Pins: C.C Sound Stage, Got. Genie, Got. Mibs, Bally Party Animal
Misc: Rockstar Fridge, Bud light Fridge, Seeburg LU-200, Rock-o-la wall boxes, Nacho & cheese warmer, candy dispenser.

Magneto
MAACA Wacko

Re: Picked up a Midway Haunted house

Postby Magneto » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:54 pm

WOW....looks like you almost got ten bucks of quarters in there!!

necro_nemesis
MAACA OG

Postby necro_nemesis » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Those 8 tracks are available from Pinball Pal if yours isn't in good condition.

http://www.pinballpal.com/products/tapes/

Everything is recorded double and the sentences are designed to sort of make sense no matter where they begin since they couldn't pinpoint what part of the sound call they would start at.
Pins: Scared Stiff - Getaway - Funhouse - Twilightzone - No Fear - Attack from Mars - Indiana Jones - Cirqus Voltaire (prototype) - Medieval Madness - Tales of Arabian Nights. Arcades: Robotron (cocktail) - Stargate - Midway Haunted House. Jukes: Seeburg 100c - Seeburg 222.
Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Nick
MAACA Silent Type

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Took it apart and checked it out. The motor that goes left and right isn't working as well as two boards are cracked which need to be regaled the soldered. The sounds working a least and the witch. The monster resets but doesn't start up. I'm gonna do the repairs as well as clean all the contacts and see if it helps out. All the relays look good at least
I've got morw pics I will post in a sec
Vids: Crazy Taxi, Neo Geo 1 slot, Gorf, Pacman 60in1, Quick & Crash, Space Wars, Campionship Sprint, dreamcast arcade, Pole Position Project, Popeye Project
Misc: Rockstar Fridge, Bud light Fridge, Seeburg LU-200, Rock-o-la wall boxes, Nacho & cheese warmer, candy dispenser.

AMX
MAACA Wacko

Postby AMX » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 pm

I owned one, this is a nice gun game but the parts are really difficult to find! :(
Pinball
Pinball Owners.com/amx1
Jukebox
Seeburg DS, Seeburg AY, Seeburg 222, RockOla 418, AMI E-80
Video
Star Wars + ESB, 1942, 1943, Striker 1945, Arkanoid, Arkanoid Revenge Of Doh, Spy Hunter, Aero Fighters
Arcade
Chicago Coin TV Baseball, Midway Haunted House, Chicago Coin Varsity, United Line Up, United Sure Fire, Bally ABC Tournament

Nick
MAACA Silent Type

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:38 pm

hope the motors are crap

necro_nemesis
MAACA OG

Postby necro_nemesis » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Great project. Thanks for sharing. :)
Pins: Scared Stiff - Getaway - Funhouse - Twilightzone - No Fear - Attack from Mars - Indiana Jones - Cirqus Voltaire (prototype) - Medieval Madness - Tales of Arabian Nights. Arcades: Robotron (cocktail) - Stargate - Midway Haunted House. Jukes: Seeburg 100c - Seeburg 222.
Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Return to “MAACA Forum and Chat”