Ottawa Show list of games

Talk about anything that you would like.
Guard
MAACA Half-ling
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Ottawa Show list of games

Post by Guard »

My plan is to come up Thursday and drink with some old army buddies that night, so I could help with moving crap. I'm pinball stupid , but can lift with the best of them so just send instructions closer to the day.
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/Bluenote/Spirit of 76/ Genesis / Bally Beat The Clock/ Outer Space/ Stern POTC/ Victory/Shaq Attaq/ Gold Strike/ DE Star Wars/ Big Hit/ Gorgar/ Scorpion/ Algar/ Catacomb
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Jolly Roger/ Hang Glider
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

semicolin
MAACA Half-ling
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by semicolin »

Honey Badger wrote:Colin, great to see you'll be supporting another show. Thank you.
I'm in for the haul. My whole arcade is coming to help make this thing a success... but I need help to make that happen! :)

Alright, so Friday we're a go if anyone can help: and that goes both ways. I have a pickup truck with a closed cab *and* an open trailer (weather permitting), so if anyone wants to help me move my machines, I will help you move yours: the more pins for the show the better.

Mr. Badger, in the name of diversity, if you're not bringing your Tag Team to sell/trade, would you consider swapping it out with one of the other titles in your vast collection? You've got some really awesome titles and maybe we can avoid doubles.

Honey Badger
MAACA Wacko
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Honey Badger »

Sorry Colin, Tag Team needs to be at the show it's being used in the tournament. Yours will be in free play for all non tourney players to enjoy!
WTB: Cyclopes, Split Second, Flight 2000, Warlok, BMX, Alien Star, Stern Iron Maiden SS, Vampire, Superman

semicolin
MAACA Half-ling
Has liked: 11 times

Post by semicolin »

Perfect! And I guess that seals the deal on me signing up for the tournament. In!

monty
MAACA Half-ling

Post by monty »

semicolin wrote: Alright, so Friday we're a go if anyone can help: and that goes both ways. I have a pickup truck with a closed cab *and* an open trailer (weather permitting), so if anyone wants to help me move my machines, I will help you move yours: the more pins for the show the better.
hey Colin - i'll take you up on this. have a few EMs i am bringing and could use some help. i'm not far from the show.

will shoot you a PM.

Delroy666
MAACA Buck

Post by Delroy666 »

I will bring my Dig Dug to help fill out the list of vids.
Have: Vids: Joust, Dig Dug, Centipede, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong Junior, Missile Command CT, Galaga, Scramble, Crystal Castles, Double Dragon, Time Crisis, Race Drivin', Bad Dudes; Pins: Comet, Firepower, Trident, Magic, Alien Poker
Restoration pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/delroy666/sets/

pinhead
MAACA Wacko

Post by pinhead »

I just got Tempest working today and will add that to the list.
Ottawa pinball operator and game technician.
For sale video games, manuals, boards, ask what you need and I might be able to get it for you.

Ottawa pinball repair service is limited.

http://www.pinhead.ca/

88goldfinger88
MAACA Silent Type

Post by 88goldfinger88 »

Won't be able to get to the show for more than a couple hours on Saturday morning. Out of town until then so I won't be able to bring any games :(

dr.nybble
MAACA QuarterPounder
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by dr.nybble »

I will bring Heat Wave!
White Water ~ Black Rose ~ Monopoly ~ DE Star Wars ~ Top Score ~ Heat Wave ~ Gay '90s ~ Dungeons & Dragons ~ Spitfire

cait001
MAACA Wacko
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by cait001 »

dr.nybble wrote:I will bring Heat Wave!
oooooo Heat Wave is so fun!
WANTED: Jezzard Mini Cascade, 21 (1946 Duval), NSM Freispiel Sieg Super-Match, Ruffler & Walker's The Hat Trick
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fire Queen, Fairy, Star Trek (1971 Gottlieb)
marquees wanted: Roller Aces, Quiz Dragon, Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)
blog -- collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

cap
MAACA Millennial

Post by cap »

How many pinball machines are confirmed now?
Road Show, Last Action Hero, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stargate, F14 Tomcat

geester
MAACA Buck

Post by geester »

Medusa is ready for the free play area and Shadow is ready for the Tournament section.
Pins: Fish Tales.

sylvain
MAACA Wacko
Been liked: 10 times

Post by sylvain »

Planning to bring a 1971 Gottlieb 4 Square, just fixed/shopped for Marty (family friend of Hippochrome, thanks!) - for the free-play area.
Will also try to check one of my own games to bring to the show as well if time permits.

Looking forward to the show!

- Sylvain.
Looking for Bally Star-Jet, Capersville or The Wiggler, Williams Magic City, Grand Lizard, Swords of Fury, 1986 Pinstar Gamatron, and a few others.
Collecting & repairing electro-mechanical and solid state pinball machines with quality and care for over 35 years.
Serious and fun hobby, powerful nostalgia !

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Post by cait001 »

cap wrote:How many pinball machines are confirmed now?
51 pins listed on the front page (I dropped 88Goldfinger88's 2 since he can't bring them, adding HEatwave, adding 4 Square)
There is also pin registration on the website, and I don't know how many registered via there.

I am unsure if that 51 also includes the tournament pins.
Is there a point where the tournament games will also be playable outside of the tournament?
WANTED: Jezzard Mini Cascade, 21 (1946 Duval), NSM Freispiel Sieg Super-Match, Ruffler & Walker's The Hat Trick
marquees wanted: Roller Aces, Quiz Dragon, Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)

monty
MAACA Half-ling

Post by monty »

cait001 wrote: I am unsure if that 51 also includes the tournament pins.
Is there a point where the tournament games will also be playable outside of the tournament?
some overlap but a few aren't listed - there are 9 pins and some backups.

tournament pins will potentially be available Saturday night after Qualifying (over @ 7pm) and most certainly after Sunday's finals have been completed (may be close to pack-up time though).

note: as in previous years, everyone admitted to the show gets 2 free tournament entries - please swing by the tournament desk to register. i'd encourage everyone to outlay another $5 to get 2 more entries and thus submit a full ticket of 4 games for your chance to play in finals. all ages/all skill levels are welcome to play. no jerks.

cap
MAACA Millennial

Post by cap »

It's my first time at the Ottawa game show. Should I expect around 60 pinballs this year or my count is off?

Honey Badger
MAACA Wacko

Post by Honey Badger »

I estimate 80 pins will be there
WTB: Cyclopes, Split Second, Flight 2000, Warlok, BMX, Alien Star, Stern Iron Maiden SS, Vampire, Superman

pinhead
MAACA Wacko

Post by pinhead »

Just between myself, Josh, Robbi and Zylog Rob, we have 50 pins right there. We are also bringing some video games and other cool games to play.
Ottawa pinball operator and game technician.
For sale video games, manuals, boards, ask what you need and I might be able to get it for you.

Ottawa pinball repair service is limited.

http://www.pinhead.ca/

cait001
MAACA Wacko

Post by cait001 »

sweeeeeeet

monty
MAACA Half-ling

Post by monty »

all packed up!

DE TFTC
Gottlieb Volley
Gottlieb Atlantis
Williams Teacher's Pet

Guard
MAACA Half-ling

Post by Guard »

So here's the scoop Ottawa people. Because I want to get through Toronto before the daily chaos starts, chances are good I will [barring unforeseen circumstances] be in Ottawa just after noon. With the cool weather chances are slim I'll manage to get any beach VB in, so I may be available to help folks move stuff for the show if required. I'll check this thread upon arrival.....
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/Bluenote/Spirit of 76/ Genesis / Bally Beat The Clock/ Outer Space/ Stern POTC/ Victory/Shaq Attaq/ Gold Strike/ DE Star Wars/ Big Hit/ Gorgar/ Scorpion/ Algar/ Catacomb
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

cap
MAACA Millennial

Post by cap »

Guard wrote:So here's the scoop Ottawa people. Because I want to get through Toronto before the daily chaos starts, chances are good I will [barring unforeseen circumstances] be in Ottawa just after noon. With the cool weather chances are slim I'll manage to get any beach VB in, so I may be available to help folks move stuff for the show if required. I'll check this thread upon arrival.....
you mean, you volunteer to help these two guys?
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23046#p199725

Guard
MAACA Half-ling

Post by Guard »

cap wrote:
Guard wrote:So here's the scoop Ottawa people. Because I want to get through Toronto before the daily chaos starts, chances are good I will [barring unforeseen circumstances] be in Ottawa just after noon. With the cool weather chances are slim I'll manage to get any beach VB in, so I may be available to help folks move stuff for the show if required. I'll check this thread upon arrival.....
you mean, you volunteer to help these two guys?
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23046#p199725
That would have been the plan but I just limped back to my house with a very hot drivers side front wheel.......that nice metallic smell when something is touching something it shouldn't. Crap, might as well nap until my garage opens now.

Edit: one seized brake caliper to be replaced.....waiting on part.
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

sylvain
MAACA Wacko
Been liked: 10 times

Post by sylvain »

Will also bring my 1965 Bally Magic Circle to the free-play area (even though its backglass is not in the greatest shape - still looking for a nice one).
Looking for Bally Star-Jet, Capersville or The Wiggler, Williams Magic City, Grand Lizard, Swords of Fury, 1986 Pinstar Gamatron, and a few others.
Collecting & repairing electro-mechanical and solid state pinball machines with quality and care for over 35 years.
Serious and fun hobby, powerful nostalgia !

tombiosis
MAACA QuarterPounder
Been liked: 2 times

Post by tombiosis »

I have an offer to help load 6mdm Saturday morning early... if someone will agree to help me get it back inside Sunday evening after opl, then the bionic man will make an appearance at the show!
Literally a 5 minute job, easy peasy.
If I had bionic powers I would do it myself!
Pins: 8BDlx, Frontier, The Walking Dead Pro,Fish Tales, Iron Maiden Pro, Deadpool Pro
Gone but not forgotten: 6M$M, Sorcerer, WPT, Elvis, Centaur II, Sure Shot, Firepower, Big Buck Hunter Pro.

WTB: Fathom, TSPP, BSD, GOT.

Quit talking and start chalking!

Return to “MAACA Forum and Chat”