Pincon 2018 Parts Pre-Orders

Talk about anything that you would like.
Murphelman
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: Pincon 2018 Parts Pre-Orders

Post by Murphelman »

I am in need of a flipper rebuild kit for Data east Robocop. If you have that.

Data East/Sega Reference #500-6306-20.

Own
Stern: , Iron Maiden, Godzilla, TMNT., Foo Fighters, Rush, Meteor
Bally/Williams:Dr. Who, Jack*Bot, Demo Man,
Data East: Nothing
Gottlieb: Strange World
Bally: 8 Ball Deluxe
Williams:
JJP: N/A
Wishlist
Baywatch, Starship Troopers, Taxi
:mrgreen:

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Post by R.A.B. »

Murphelman wrote:I am in need of a flipper rebuild kit for Data east Robocop. If you have that.

Data East/Sega Reference #500-6306-20.

Sorry Murphelman, not in stock and cheaper at Player One if they still have stock. I remember that part number.
Last edited by R.A.B. on Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

sylvain
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by sylvain »

Hi Robert,

Many many years ago, I had purchased a 'tub of white rubber rings' from Steve Young.
Does he still have that? I would buy one again, if available and if not too late for ordering.

Thanks!
-Sylvain.
Looking for Bally Star-Jet, The Wiggler, Williams Magic City, Grand Lizard, Swords of Fury, 1986 Pinstar Gamatron, and a few others.
Collecting & repairing electro-mechanical and solid state pinball machines with quality and care for 40+ years already.
Serious and fun hobby, powerful nostalgia !

YellowMustard
MAACA Mega Contributor
Been liked: 1 time

Post by YellowMustard »

2x 20-9734-6
1x 20-10110-6
peux tu m avoir ceci Rob? if yes ...go!
Pins:SpaceStation, :FP: :FP: :FP:

gone but not forgotten: EFTLW, Secret Service, Gorgar, Elektra, Medusa, CENTAUR, FIREPOWER, ANDROMEDA(2), HS II The getaway, BSD(2), THE SHADOW, SPACE SHUTTLE, SM, X-MEN (shakered), GRAND PRIX (Italian reimport), Tales From The crypt, BSD(2), Nitro Ground Shaker, Harlem Globetrotters, INDY500, THE SHADOW (2), Twilightzone, RESCUE 911, Stern Playboy, BOP, Roadshow, highspeed, DrWho, Starwars DE

Vids: Outrun2 SP twin, mini outrun upright,mini monaco gP, MAME Xbox powered
Gone: MAME in NBA cab (sold)

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

Sorry guys the order is already packed up at PBR.

@sylvain I do not think Steve has those tubs anymore, he must have gotten them from an operator he bought out, (if memory serves Peach State or STC sold those) and when they were gone they were gone.

@YellowMustustard OK pour 20-10110-6 x 1 6.95 + tx en stock icit, je te livre au show.
Last edited by R.A.B. on Mon May 28, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

The Pinball Resource order came in on Friday. DaveW picked up and I think Chnillapoil is due to pick up his parts today. Chris your Brunswick flipper coil is here as well.

@ cap, received your pivot brackets if you want to pick up before the show.

So the rest of the parts will be brought to Pin Con or can be picked up here today, wednesday or Friday at the latest, or else I will bring them to Pin Con when I head out from work at 3PM to spend the weekend with all you hoodlums. :lol:

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 79 times

Post by Chris Silver »

R.A.B. wrote:The Pinball Resource order came in on Friday. DaveW picked up and I think Chnillapoil is due to pick up his parts today. Chris your Brunswick flipper coil is here as well.

So the rest of the parts will be brought to Pin Con or can be picked up here today, wednesday or Friday at the latest, or else I will bring them to Pin Con when I head out from work at 3PM to spend the weekend with all you hoodlums. :lol:
That's awesome RAB. Thanks for the trouble. I'm going to be quite busy this week so if I can't make it could you put it on the top of the pile delivered to Canada PinCon? It's for the Aspen giveaway pin in the tournament. I don't want to give away a broken pin. LOL
Pins: Spirit, Centaur II, Af-Tor, Avatar, Embryon, Timeline, Baby Pac Man, SkyJump, Night Moves, Split Second
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco, Punk!, Lightning, Time Fantasy, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Double Dragon, Stellar Wars, Alien Poker, Panthera, Elektra, Blackout, Black Hole, Black Knight, Silverball Mania
WTB: Medieval Madness, Rush
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

Chris Silver wrote:
R.A.B. wrote:The Pinball Resource order came in on Friday. DaveW picked up and I think Chnillapoil is due to pick up his parts today. Chris your Brunswick flipper coil is here as well.

That's awesome RAB. Thanks for the trouble. I'm going to be quite busy this week so if I can't make it could you put it on the top of the pile delivered to Canada PinCon? It's for the Aspen giveaway pin in the tournament. I don't want to give away a broken pin. LOL
No problem Chris. I have never played a Brunswick home pin table, should be a hoot.

Pre-orders can be paid for in cash only at the show. If you want to pay by credit card, you need to call me at Alouette on Wednesday or Friday before noon.

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Re: Pincon 2018 Parts Pre-Orders & Coils Galore

Post by R.A.B. »

I can not believe how many N.O.S. coils I have access to at work, it is truly mind-boggling.

I was sorting out another load of parts we got from another defunct operator who had been in business since the mid 50's plus all the stuff that is already here, so don't hesitate to shoot me a PM with the coil numbers you may need however old, new or weird and I will see what I can do.

We are talking 60's stuff to present. Lots & lots of coils, and they are too heavy to bring as a variety surprise mixed box to the show and hope they sell, so I am asking, which ones do you need specifically ? I really love parts, I am like a kid in a candy store and since I am not big on sweets, parts will do just fine.

Please provide the manufacturer's part number or coil winding # (wire gauge and turns)

They are dusty but they are new and cheap. Now is your chance to get that oddball or stock up. Pindude152 I got you covered for those 60's Bally double winding coils I found)

Single winding coils will sell at the show for $5.00 (tax in-no sleeves)

Flipper coils (two windings) will sell for $10.00 (tax in-no sleeves)

Rob

Craig
MAACA Valued Contributor
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 43 times

Post by Craig »

I am in need of a back cover for my Target Alpha:
Attachments
Back Cover 5.jpg
Bally: Paragon, Bobby Orr Power Play, Harlem Globetrotters, Hotdoggin, Fathom, Eight Ball Deluxe,
Classic Stern: Stars, Big Game, Nine Ball, Seawitch, Freefall, Star Gazer
Williams: Space Shuttle
Gottlieb: Volley, Atlantis, Count Down
Stern: Demolition Man, Metallica Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, Elvira's House of Horrors Premium, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Premium

redketchup
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 143 times

Post by redketchup »

salut Robert

un peu derniere minute, mais j'aurais besoin de ca... standard pour une vieille stern, mais qui bolt, pas qui visse...
Attachments
detail.jpg
detail.jpg (7.84 KiB) Viewed 479 times
Bally Centaur, Fathom, Stern Big Game, Flight 2000, Quicksilver, Catacomb, Stargazer, Nineball, Metallica Pro, Iron Maiden Pro, Wurlitzer 41, 700, 750e, 1100, 1900, 1700, Rockola 1428, tempo 1, seeburg HF 100R, VL 200, Ami I
To see it: http://www.pinballowners.com/redketchup

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

redketchup wrote:salut Robert

un peu derniere minute, mais j'aurais besoin de ca... standard pour une vieille stern, mais qui bolt, pas qui visse...

Ta photo montre le 02-4177-1. si cest ca, combien t en veux Red.

redketchup
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by redketchup »

juste 1... la photo était pour référence seulement... tant que c'est beau sur une vieille stern et que ça bolt en dessus du playfeild... je serai satisfait!

On se voit samedi!
Bally Centaur, Fathom, Stern Big Game, Flight 2000, Quicksilver, Catacomb, Stargazer, Nineball, Metallica Pro, Iron Maiden Pro, Wurlitzer 41, 700, 750e, 1100, 1900, 1700, Rockola 1428, tempo 1, seeburg HF 100R, VL 200, Ami I

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

redketchup wrote:juste 1... la photo était pour référence seulement... tant que c'est beau sur une vieille stern et que ça bolt en dessus du playfeild... je serai satisfait!

On se voit samedi!
OK, je te laisse choisir au show (jai une couple de style different qui bolt) et surtout parce ce que je sais pas ce qui est beau sur une vielle stern . :D

Rob

redketchup
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by redketchup »

super!

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

All pre-orders so far are up to date and packed plus all the new common pinball parts like balls, bolts, locks and levelers are also all packed.

We have got until about 2PM today to put more parts in the van if need be.

Feel free to ask me for any part at all, you never know. Even I am surprised at what I am seeing here. There is so much stuff other than pinball parts, so you can ask for the weirdest parts and/or assemblies and I may be able to find them in time.

- flybacks
- arcade controls
- jukebox parts (rockola & AMI etc.)
- coin doors (new and used)
- power supplies
- pool table cloth and accessories
- pinball boards (untested but complete)
- rails and ramps
- all sorts of video game headers and panels
- lots of Merit Industries parts for Megatouch countertops

Ask, and if I can do it I will bring it, all you got to do is be specific, because time is running short. Prices will be as low as I can go. No time for haggling right now.

And once again the real special for pinball collectors and repair guys is COILS COILS COILS

All single winding coils are $5.00 (no sleeves) N.O.S. but not always pretty.

All Flipper coils (2 windings/no sleeves) are $10.00 N.O.S. but not always pretty.

R.A.B.

redketchup
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by redketchup »

Salut Robert

As tu des switch EOS pour flipper de classic stern... EOS switch #SW-294 BR, EOS switch #SW-294 BL (numero de PBR... je crois)

et des switch de cabinets #SW-474

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

redketchup wrote:Salut Robert

As tu des switch EOS pour flipper de classic stern... EOS switch #SW-294 BR, EOS switch #SW-294 BL (numero de PBR... je crois)

et des switch de cabinets #SW-474
Je vais chercher pour des originaux, les numero ci haut sont ceux du Stern des annees 70 et debut 80.

Les remplacement de chez Steve pour le E.O.S. sont DE-180-5018+ ils sont superieur au origianux, mais je comprend ton point de vue. (en stock)

Cabinet switches qui remplace les originaux sont GTB-B17838+ (pas en stock presentment, la semaine prochaine je vais en commander)

redketchup
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by redketchup »

tu peux m'upgrader pour les remplacements si tu les as en stock!

Merci

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

OK. jai les E.O.S. DE-180-5018+ en stock pour toi au show, c est vraiment le top des E.O.S. haut courrant.

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

Got any of these? Off a bally/Williams Shadow.

Imagesling1 by Z R, on Flickr

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

pharoah007 wrote:Got any of these? Off a bally/Williams Shadow.

Plastic or fiber ? Never mind, we have both. Part number would be best Zak.

I am bringing a drawer full of various links.

Dave W.
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Dave W. »

20180601_142235.jpg
Lots of parts rolling in!

pharoah007

Post by pharoah007 »

R.A.B. wrote:
pharoah007 wrote:Got any of these? Off a bally/Williams Shadow.

Plastic or fiber ? Never mind, we have both. Part number would be best Zak.

I am bringing a drawer full of various links.
Thanks so much for the parts Sir.

Unfortunately I think I lost the small Ziploc bag at my campsite after the show as I am unpacking now and can't find them. Got any more? My wife will be in Montreal in approx 2 weeks.

Thanks man.