Hawkesbury Flea Fair Fodder

Talk about anything that you would like.
Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 79 times

Hawkesbury Flea Fair Fodder

Post by Chris Silver »

If anybody would like a table at Canada PinCon to be placed in the Hawkesbury Flea Fair request it here. As always since 2014 tables are free.

If anybody would like to give a heads up as to what they might be selling at the Flea Fair post it in here as well. I don't necessarily care for the idea of doing pre-posts because then everything gets presold before events. It removes the Christmas feel. PM me if you would like to remain anonymous and avoid pre-sales.

The new PinCon layout will be more accommodating and interactive. The Flea Fair is placed in the courtyard surrounding the food court, bar and seminar tent.
Pins: Spirit, Centaur II, Af-Tor, Avatar, Embryon, Timeline, Baby Pac Man, SkyJump, Night Moves, Split Second
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco, Punk!, Lightning, Time Fantasy, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Double Dragon, Stellar Wars, Alien Poker, Panthera, Elektra, Blackout, Black Hole, Black Knight, Silverball Mania
WTB: Medieval Madness, Rush
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor

Re: Hawkesbury Flea Fair Fodder

Post by Chris Silver »

An anonymous poster requested that this be placed:

Boards for sale:
Williams system 11, 11A & 11B.
Gottlieb system 80, 80A, 80B.
Gottlieb system 80 power supply .
Data east CPU.
1data east rotten dog CPU.
Bally CPU 17s 35s.
Bally 6 digit displays.
Gottlieb 6 digit displays.
Stern 100 cpu
Stern 200 cpu
Pins: Spirit, Centaur II, Af-Tor, Avatar, Embryon, Timeline, Baby Pac Man, SkyJump, Night Moves, Split Second
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco, Punk!, Lightning, Time Fantasy, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Double Dragon, Stellar Wars, Alien Poker, Panthera, Elektra, Blackout, Black Hole, Black Knight, Silverball Mania

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Post by R.A.B. »

Will have video game headers, lots of mechanisms, regular common parts and lots of older parts for projects and such.
Let me know your weirdest requests (older parts that is) and I will see what i can do. If the North Star van is running properly by then I will drive that to the convention.

Two weeks to go.
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Chris Silver »

R.A.B. wrote:Will have video game headers, lots of mechanisms, regular common parts and lots of older parts for projects and such.
Let me know your weirdest requests (older parts that is) and I will see what i can do. If the North Star van is running properly by then I will drive that to the convention.

Two weeks to go.
I'm in desperate need of 1984 Wico Af-Tor anythings. Specifically display glasses and boards.

heinekenlvr
MAACA Valued Contributor
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by heinekenlvr »

R.A.B. wrote:Will have video game headers, lots of mechanisms, regular common parts and lots of older parts for projects and such.

Two weeks to go.
I am looking for a metal coin mech. Any of those kicking around? Always in the market for video game marquees...classics....
Looking for....Bosconian( ALERT!ALERT!), classic 80's marquees for basement wall project

MadTitan
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by MadTitan »

Chris Silver wrote:An anonymous poster requested that this be placed:

Boards for sale:
Williams system 11, 11A & 11B.
Gottlieb system 80, 80A, 80B.
Gottlieb system 80 power supply .
Data east CPU.
1data east rotten dog CPU.
Bally CPU 17s 35s.
Bally 6 digit displays.
Gottlieb 6 digit displays.
Stern 100 cpu
Stern 200 cpu
Tell this anonymous seller that I would like all of these!

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Chris Silver »

Pinball Wizard said he will be placing two tables in the flea fair selling $10,000 - $15,000 worth of parts of all sorts. I've been to his place once before and believe me I believe him. LOL

Honestly, the flea fair is going to be rocking this year! This is especially good considering we don't have a reasonably local functioning parts store out of Montreal anymore.

cap
MAACA Mega Contributor
Been liked: 30 times

Post by cap »

Chris Silver wrote:... we don't have a reasonably local functioning parts store out of Montreal anymore.
It will not take long before R.A.B. has a fully working parts department at Alouette. He already got me some parts and promised to order the rest in a week or two once he re-establishes his business relationship with pinballresource. I assume he will re-establish the relationship with marcos too. I'm guessing because he did not mention it yet.

See viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24314
Judge Dredd, Road Show, Last Action Hero, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stargate, F14 Tomcat

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

heinekenlvr wrote:I am looking for a metal coin mech. Any of those kicking around? Always in the market for video game marquees...classics....
No problem, .25 cent metal acceptor by Cion Mechisms I assume.

The real solid coin acceptor that would come as standard issue on all new pins and vids in the 70s and early 80s until petrolieum extcrement took over. Lots of those around as well. There is nothing like the real thing, nice, heavy to the touch, shinny and reliable.

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

cap wrote:
Chris Silver wrote:... we don't have a reasonably local functioning parts store out of Montreal anymore.
It will not take long before R.A.B. has a fully working parts department at Alouette. He already got me some parts and promised to order the rest in a week or two once he re-establishes his business relationship with pinballresource. I assume he will re-establish the relationship with marcos too. I'm guessing because he did not mention it yet.

See viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24314
I am only here three days a week (Mon.Wed & Fri) but am making headway. My new employer has total confidence in me and lets me do what I do best. No holds bar, freedom to help the clients. Operators and collectors alike. Big change for me, back to basics, but I will ask you folks to do your part when you can.

God created Part Numbers so that we can all get along and avoid ending up with the wrong part.

Clairity is the path to inner peace. :D :D :D
Last edited by R.A.B. on Fri May 18, 2018 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

sylvain
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by sylvain »

Great !

I am still looking for good or better condition backglasses for:
- Williams Algar
- Bally Magic Circle

Thanks,
-Sylvain.
Looking for Bally Star-Jet, The Wiggler, Williams Magic City, Grand Lizard, Swords of Fury, 1986 Pinstar Gamatron, and a few others.
Collecting & repairing electro-mechanical and solid state pinball machines with quality and care for 40+ years already.
Serious and fun hobby, powerful nostalgia !

heinekenlvr
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by heinekenlvr »

R.A.B. wrote:
heinekenlvr wrote:I am looking for a metal coin mech. Any of those kicking around? Always in the market for video game marquees...classics....
No problem, .25 cent metal acceptor by Cion Mechisms I assume.

The real solid coin acceptor that would come as standard issue on all new pins and vids in the 70s and early 80s until petrolieum extcrement took over. Lots of those around as well. There is nothing like the real thing, nice, heavy to the touch, shinny and reliable.
Yes...those are the ones. I will take 3 if you have them. Plan on being there Saturday....mike.
Looking for....Bosconian( ALERT!ALERT!), classic 80's marquees for basement wall project

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Chris Silver »

I will have a table. One item I will be selling is a 1977 Gottlieb Blue-Chip. It plays but it's going to need some love.

The game counter inside the machine reads
999,972. Serious inquiries only. It would be nice to see it fixed before it rolls over.

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by R.A.B. »

Chris Silver wrote:I will have a table. One item I will be selling is a 1977 Gottlieb Blue-Chip. It plays but it's going to need some love.

The game counter inside the machine reads
999,972. Serious inquiries only. It would be nice to see it fixed before it rolls over.
Chris,

I am pretty confident that one of the many talented and knowledgeable EM people at Pincon can get Blue Chip working right. I know that there will be plenty of parts this year to accommodate almost any "bug" it may have.

Below is some of what I have at my disposal these days. Crazy man crazy. :FP: and I was worried about running out of parts before I turn 70. Regardless, I will choose carefully what to bring to Pincon cause I sure as shit can't possibly bring it all. What is in my locker is not shown below, but I pretty well know what I have there by heart, so ask me at the show and I will make notes and get back to you on your possibly wacky requests.

And you know what, I can make deals in French or in English, and I am equally entertaining and accommodating in both officials languages no matter which you choose. :lol:
Attachments
My mother once told me, "Will you at least make an effort to act normal." I have tried.
My mother once told me, "Will you at least make an effort to act normal." I have tried.
20180518_141005.jpg
20180511_144326.jpg
20180511_075942.jpg
20180518_140955.jpg
20180518_141024.jpg
20180518_141028.jpg
20180518_141040.jpg
20180518_141047.jpg

Pindude152
MAACA Super Contributor
Location: Sector zz9 plural z alpha, Sol, Earth, Canada, Quebec, Gatineau
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Pindude152 »

R.A.B. wrote:
Below is some of what I have at my disposal these days. Crazy man crazy. :FP: and I was worried about running out of parts before I turn 70.
Parts heaven
Wanted: Bally 20 hole Bingo machine: Orient, London, Safari, Super 7, Bonus 7 or Hawaii.
Bally: Mad World
Williams: Pot 'O' gold, Beat the clock
Rally Play Company of Nice France: Any Flip Tronic(s) era machine produced between 1966 and 1969

"It's heavy. What is it? ... The, uh, stuff dreams are made of"
-The Maltese Falcon

"Every ball for me's another game.For you this always looks the same [...]
I know for you this doesn't look a lot. For me this is the only thing I got"
-Yello - Pinball Cha Cha

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life"
-Homer Simpson

Check out my blog at http://pindude152.blogspot.ca/ for quality content about electromechanical amusement
http://www.pinballowners.com/pindude152

Too far gone... beyond time, space and pinball stages

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Chris Silver »

Check out the pictures above guys and bring lots and lots of money!

There are more vendors that haven't listed as well.

PAT01
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 1 time

Post by PAT01 »

More Parts For Sale and Pinball project!
it'll be available at Pincon

cait001
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 481 times
Been liked: 225 times

Post by cait001 »

Holy crap so many parts and projects!!!!
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fairy, Star Trek (1971 Gottlieb)
marquees wanted: Roller Aces, Quiz Dragon, Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)
blog -- collection -- want list -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

JohnnyPow
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by JohnnyPow »

Non working Mega touches $35 each pick up in Hawkesbury. Discount if you buy 5 or more and pick them up in Ottawa.

Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor

Post by Chris Silver »

I would like to get some old playfields for wall art in my garage. Something with nice art concept. Worn out white wood is fine as long as some of the good art is intact.

I have all my money tied up into a stupid convention with my wife Cheryl working the door. Do you know how hard it is to sneak any past her? Lol

uberhare
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by uberhare »

Chris Silver wrote:I would like to get some old playfields for wall art in my garage. Something with nice art concept. Worn out white wood is fine as long as some of the good art is intact.

I have all my money tied up into a stupid convention with my wife Cheryl working the door. Do you know how hard it is to sneak any past her? Lol
Your wife doesn't know what I look like. I can carry it out for you :)
Now playing....Dr Who, Pinbot, Black Hole, Mars GOW, Supersonic, Moon Flight, Firepower
Now fixing...Circus, Force II

DrDude
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 1 time

Post by DrDude »

PAT01 wrote:More Parts For Sale and Pinball project!
Looks like a Fathom project (or at least body/head)! Is there a playfield as well?
Grant Goodes
Stern: Meteor, Lightning, Nineball, Cheetah, Seawitch, Catacomb
Bally: Fathom x 2, Centaur
Gottlieb: Black Hole
Wanted: Balls-a-Poppin, Catacomb slingshot plastics
Lust-worthy: Dragonfist, Solar Fire, Funhouse, Skateball, Capersville

cap
MAACA Mega Contributor
Been liked: 30 times

Post by cap »

DrDude wrote:Looks like a Fathom project (or at least body/head)! Is there a playfield as well?
Pat's top level thread says: Fathom, Spiderman and Space Shuttle are SOLD!
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24350
Judge Dredd, Road Show, Last Action Hero, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stargate, F14 Tomcat

heinekenlvr
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by heinekenlvr »

LF: arcade marquees for wall hangers. I Plan on being there Saturday. Send me a PM if you have something.

BoomDivX
MAACA New Contributor

Post by BoomDivX »

DrDude wrote:
PAT01 wrote:More Parts For Sale and Pinball project!
Looks like a Fathom project (or at least body/head)! Is there a playfield as well?
Fathom is not for sale based on his facebook message