Visiting Montreal

Talk about anything that you would like.
uberhare
MAACA Barbarian

Visiting Montreal

Postby uberhare » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:26 pm

I'll be visiting Montreal Sunday through all next week. Anyone available for some pinball one evening? I haven't met most of the crew down that way, but would love to meet up for a few games.

On another note - I'll likely have space to haul something back towards Toronto if anyone needs anything.
Now playing....Dr Who, Pinbot, Black Hole, Mars GOW, Star Race, Stargate, Alien Poker
Now fixing...Circus, Force II

Chris Silver
MAACA Death Knight

Re: Visiting Montreal

Postby Chris Silver » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:40 pm

I’m off the beaten path but your always welcome by here Jason.
Pins: Punk!, Centaur II, Lightning, Af-Tor, Embryon, Black Hole, Elektra, Stellar Wars, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Timeline, Silverball Mania, Disco
Vids: Double Dragon 619-1
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip
WTB: Black Knight, Spirit, Fathom, Split Second, Nine Ball, Medusa
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

uberhare
MAACA Barbarian

Postby uberhare » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Would love to drop by, but probably won't venture that far out. Thx
Now playing....Dr Who, Pinbot, Black Hole, Mars GOW, Star Race, Stargate, Alien Poker
Now fixing...Circus, Force II

R.A.B.
MAACA Death Knight
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.

Postby R.A.B. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:34 am

uberhare wrote:I'll be visiting Montreal Sunday through all next week. Anyone available for some pinball one evening? I haven't met most of the crew down that way, but would love to meet up for a few games.

On another note - I'll likely have space to haul something back towards Toronto if anyone needs anything.

uberhare, you owe it to yourself to come by the North Star - Machines a Piastres.(3908 St.Laurent), don't know, maybe you have been there before, it changes all the time anyways, some people don't recognize it from one visit to the next, which is good I think. lol.

Let me know if you want to hook up for free play Sunday, or as I prefer to call it "the eclectic pinball buffet - $5.00 for all you care to play". I am thereabouts almost everyday for short sporadic periods of time keeping the games playing as they should, and ofcourse checking out the wildlife of this fair city now that spring has arrived, so lmk what works for you.

Alouette is also a unique place to visit (aside from the biodome and botanical gardens) and on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I often entertain many of our kind in the art of parts. Lots of nooks and crannies of this city for those who like to wander.

Rob
http://www.montrealpinball.com
http://www.northstarpinball.com

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more no less. Toujours a 10 machines, pas moins pas plus.
Une règle suivi gueri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule til the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to wipe my own ass, adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman from sighing, there will be only memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build a RRSP of memories, come hell or calm tides.

P.S. A man needs something to do besides contemplate how crazy everyone has become in a world of overly exaggerated self-importance upheld and maintained by the new dumb.

Return to “MAACA Forum and Chat”