Come join me for some pinball

Talk about anything that you would like.
User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:22 am

I'll be at the Ottawa Pinball Arcade tonight if you want to join me for some pinball . I'll be there around 7 .
$15 everything on free play from 7pm

https://ottawapinballarcade.ca/

Denis
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

User avatar
toastnjamma
MAACA Silent Type
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Orléans, ON

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby toastnjamma » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:41 am

Tonight is this month's pinball tournament at the TARG from 8pm, and it's being billed as a 5-year anniversary event. Of all the days to choose...!
Image
2020 - arcade cabinet or bust!

User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:28 am

I didn't know there was an event Targ . Didn't see any post of the event . Anyone that don't have other plans are welcome to join me .

Denis
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

User avatar
Murphelman
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby Murphelman » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:45 am

steamfitter wrote:I didn't know there was an event Targ . Didn't see any post of the event . Anyone that don't have other plans are welcome to join me .

Denis


Why don't you come to Targ then? Celebrate the 5th anniversary!!
Own
Stern: Black Knight: SoR, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, ACDC, Walking Dead, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters
Bally/Williams: Shadow (out on trade), Twilight Zone, HS2: Getaway
Data East: Nothing
Gottlieb: Genie
Bally: Future Spa
Williams: Laser Ball, Fire!, Big Guns

Wishlist
Baywatch, Transformers, X-Men, Stern Star Trek, Paragon, Metallica, GnR, GoT
:mrgreen:


User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:55 am

Sorry , made plans already with friends . Give me a heads up for next event and I'll be there . Thanks for the offer .

Denis
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

User avatar
toastnjamma
MAACA Silent Type
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Orléans, ON

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby toastnjamma » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:01 am

steamfitter wrote:Give me a heads up for next event and I'll be there.

Next one at TARG is Wednesday, Dec. 11th. There're also events at the Brass Monkey on Greenbank at Hunt Club on Sundays Nov. 24 and Dec. 15, but those are a bit too rich for my blood given my skill level.
Image
2020 - arcade cabinet or bust!

User avatar
cait001
MAACA Wacko
Posts: 4113
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 pm
Location: Centretown, Ottawa, ON

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby cait001 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:51 am

we are incredibly privileged to have such great pinball available in this city
WANTED: スマートボール (Smart Ball), pajatso/payazzo/kronespill, Bell-Fruit Cascade, 1932 Ballyround, 1935 Cannon Fire, 1934 Fleet, 1935 Impact, 1935 Spot-Lite, European upright machines, pre-1950s Japanese machines, 1951 Universal 5 Star
backglasses wanted: Fairy, Fire Queen, Out Of Sight, Star-Jet
marquees wanted: Cosmic Avenger, Varkon, Dark Planet, Strider, Astro Invader, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum
collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- repair blog -- game ratings

User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 pm

toastnjamma wrote:
steamfitter wrote:Give me a heads up for next event and I'll be there.

Next one at TARG is Wednesday, Dec. 11th. There're also events at the Brass Monkey on Greenbank at Hunt Club on Sundays Nov. 24 and Dec. 15, but those are a bit too rich for my blood given my skill level.


i'm not much of a player myself , played 1 tournament maybe 2 :FP:

do i have to sign up for these or do i just show up ?
Last edited by steamfitter on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:22 pm

cait001 wrote:we are incredibly privileged to have such great pinball available in this city


Yes we are , but not a lot in Orleans . I wonder if Pinhead still has machines on innes ?
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

User avatar
shane
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:27 pm
Location: Renfrew On.

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby shane » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Congratulations to Targ on 5 years!
Wish I could go but way to tired.
Here's to another 50 years of Targ and maaca.
Shane. "Just because I love pinball doesn't mean I'm any good".

User avatar
cait001
MAACA Wacko
Posts: 4113
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 pm
Location: Centretown, Ottawa, ON

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby cait001 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:02 pm

steamfitter wrote:
cait001 wrote:we are incredibly privileged to have such great pinball available in this city


Yes we are , but not a lot in Orleans . I wonder if Pinhead still has machines on innes ?


Orleans Bowling Center has been JP and SW, highly recommended
WANTED: スマートボール (Smart Ball), pajatso/payazzo/kronespill, Bell-Fruit Cascade, 1932 Ballyround, 1935 Cannon Fire, 1934 Fleet, 1935 Impact, 1935 Spot-Lite, European upright machines, pre-1950s Japanese machines, 1951 Universal 5 Star
backglasses wanted: Fairy, Fire Queen, Out Of Sight, Star-Jet
marquees wanted: Cosmic Avenger, Varkon, Dark Planet, Strider, Astro Invader, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum
collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- repair blog -- game ratings

User avatar
pinhead
MAACA Motormouth
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby pinhead » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:57 am

steamfitter wrote:
cait001 wrote:we are incredibly privileged to have such great pinball available in this city


Yes we are , but not a lot in Orleans . I wonder if Pinhead still has machines on innes ?



I have machines on Innes and all over the city.
Ottawa pinball operator and game technician.
For sale video games, manuals, boards, ask what you need and I might be able to get it for you.

Ottawa pinball repair service is limited.

http://www.pinhead.ca/

User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:47 pm

cait001 wrote:
steamfitter wrote:
cait001 wrote:we are incredibly privileged to have such great pinball available in this city


Yes we are , but not a lot in Orleans . I wonder if Pinhead still has machines on innes ?


Orleans Bowling Center has been JP and SW, highly recommended


Yes that's Roch Henry , his family ran Henry Amusement for decades. We went to school together.
I prefer classic games from the early 80s
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:58 am

toastnjamma wrote:
steamfitter wrote:Give me a heads up for next event and I'll be there.

Next one at TARG is Wednesday, Dec. 11th. There're also events at the Brass Monkey on Greenbank at Hunt Club on Sundays Nov. 24 and Dec. 15, but those are a bit too rich for my blood given my skill level.


After some good friends contacted me to tell me there personal stories , i won't be supporting these events .

And i'm sure i'm not welcome being good friends with Mike .

I'll leave it at that .

Denis Prevost
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:23 am
Location: Guelph

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby Guard » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:42 am

Just play pinball.....I'll leave it at that.
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Buccaneer/Sure Shot/Fire Queen/ Volley/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Flip Flop/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/ Capt.Card/Bluenote/ Pat Hand /Strange Science/Card Whiz/ Genesis/Jolly Roger / Bally Beat The Clock/ Spanish Eyes/ Outer Space/Bronco/ Stern POTC
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Tri Zone/ Hang Glider
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:20 am

Everyone is into pinball for there own reasons but when i see good people get pushed around it hits a nerve .

Denis Prevost
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

User avatar
Murphelman
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby Murphelman » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:56 am

Guard wrote:Just play pinball.....I'll leave it at that.


Amen to that!!
Own
Stern: Black Knight: SoR, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, ACDC, Walking Dead, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters
Bally/Williams: Shadow (out on trade), Twilight Zone, HS2: Getaway
Data East: Nothing
Gottlieb: Genie
Bally: Future Spa
Williams: Laser Ball, Fire!, Big Guns

Wishlist
Baywatch, Transformers, X-Men, Stern Star Trek, Paragon, Metallica, GnR, GoT
:mrgreen:

User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:32 am

Murphelman wrote:
Guard wrote:Just play pinball.....I'll leave it at that.


Amen to that!!


So your saying it's ok to push people around to get what you want :FP:
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

User avatar
Murphelman
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby Murphelman » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:26 pm

steamfitter wrote:
Murphelman wrote:
Guard wrote:Just play pinball.....I'll leave it at that.


Amen to that!!


So your saying it's ok to push people around to get what you want :FP:


I am not sure how you interpreted that as being ok with pushing people around but to each their own.

I am just saying Amen to just playing pinball and not dealing with drama. It's a game. That is all. No need to rehash old drama.
Own
Stern: Black Knight: SoR, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, ACDC, Walking Dead, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters
Bally/Williams: Shadow (out on trade), Twilight Zone, HS2: Getaway
Data East: Nothing
Gottlieb: Genie
Bally: Future Spa
Williams: Laser Ball, Fire!, Big Guns

Wishlist
Baywatch, Transformers, X-Men, Stern Star Trek, Paragon, Metallica, GnR, GoT
:mrgreen:

User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:05 pm

The old drama your talking has nothing to do with you , but one of the main reason i would not be comfortable going to these events is because i've heard from a bunch of people that you make fun of French people . So is it because i'm French that your telling me to shut up ? always remember Mike , just because someone speaks perfect English doesn't mean there not French, specially in the Outaouais region and your words still hurt . This is one of the reason why i started the bulling thread .

Proud to be FRANCO ONTARIEN

Denis Prevost
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:23 am
Location: Guelph

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby Guard » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Well I know nothing of the Ottawa drama but I have been to 3 OPGS and 1 Pincon and have never heard any such BS. The fact that my ex is French, and it's my kids first language, would definitely grab my attention.....and it hasn't.
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Buccaneer/Sure Shot/Fire Queen/ Volley/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Flip Flop/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/ Capt.Card/Bluenote/ Pat Hand /Strange Science/Card Whiz/ Genesis/Jolly Roger / Bally Beat The Clock/ Spanish Eyes/ Outer Space/Bronco/ Stern POTC
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Tri Zone/ Hang Glider
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

User avatar
Drumheadz
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Gatineau, QC

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby Drumheadz » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:28 pm

I don't know what you heard but I hang around these events a lot and not once have heard anyone making fun of french speaking people.
Nothing but class all around.
That's only my personal experience.

User avatar
Murphelman
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby Murphelman » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:44 pm

steamfitter wrote:The old drama your talking has nothing to do with you , but one of the main reason i would not be comfortable going to these events is because i've heard from a bunch of people that you make fun of French people . So is it because i'm French that your telling me to shut up ? always remember Mike , just because someone speaks perfect English doesn't mean there not French, specially in the Outaouais region and your words still hurt . This is one of the reason why i started the bulling thread .

Proud to be FRANCO ONTARIEN

Denis Prevost


I certainly hope you are not specifically referring to me. I have never made fun of anybody on here let alone french people. I don't think I have ever met you in my life so don't know why you are personally attacking me.

All I said was Amen to just playing pinball. That is all. No attacking. Never told you to shut up. I don't understand why you now are attacking me. And if you are referring to the community as a whole you are wrong. We have several francophone players that play with us all the time. I am sorry if you were given the wrong impression of us. You should come out and see for yourself before you come out accusing people of things you "heard" from others.

I personally think everyone I deal with in the community are amazing kind and friendly people. I am sorry you are so jaded.

I really don't want to be dragged into your drama so I would be careful about accusing people of doing things that never happened. Esspecially people you have never met.
Own
Stern: Black Knight: SoR, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, ACDC, Walking Dead, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters
Bally/Williams: Shadow (out on trade), Twilight Zone, HS2: Getaway
Data East: Nothing
Gottlieb: Genie
Bally: Future Spa
Williams: Laser Ball, Fire!, Big Guns

Wishlist
Baywatch, Transformers, X-Men, Stern Star Trek, Paragon, Metallica, GnR, GoT
:mrgreen:

User avatar
steamfitter
MAACA Half-ling
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Orleans ( Ottawa )
Contact:

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby steamfitter » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:22 am

Murphelman wrote:
steamfitter wrote:The old drama your talking has nothing to do with you , but one of the main reason i would not be comfortable going to these events is because i've heard from a bunch of people that you make fun of French people . So is it because i'm French that your telling me to shut up ? always remember Mike , just because someone speaks perfect English doesn't mean there not French, specially in the Outaouais region and your words still hurt . This is one of the reason why i started the bulling thread .

Proud to be FRANCO ONTARIEN

Denis Prevost


I certainly hope you are not specifically referring to me. I have never made fun of anybody on here let alone french people. I don't think I have ever met you in my life so don't know why you are personally attacking me.

All I said was Amen to just playing pinball. That is all. No attacking. Never told you to shut up. I don't understand why you now are attacking me. And if you are referring to the community as a whole you are wrong. We have several francophone players that play with us all the time. I am sorry if you were given the wrong impression of us. You should come out and see for yourself before you come out accusing people of things you "heard" from others.

I personally think everyone I deal with in the community are amazing kind and friendly people. I am sorry you are so jaded.

I really don't want to be dragged into your drama so I would be careful about accusing people of doing things that never happened. Esspecially people you have never met.



Maybe you were just joking and don't recall . People joke about certain stuff and not everybody thinks it's funny . I was happy when Colin voiced his opinion

Going to make an assumption that the Kijiji poster is a MAACA user and tell them to grow the fuck up. The fuck is wrong with you?

Like, seriously, the local pinball community has tonnes of awesome queer folk in it, and this is the way you "joke around" behind our backs? Get a fucking life.

People are fed up with this shit , but not everybody is willing to stick there neck out there and voice there opinion because they WANT to be part of the pinball community and rather say nothing . There's only a few bad apples in the group from all the stuff i heard , me personally i wouldn't attend any event of people of the people who i know does harm to certain good people in the community . But that's me .

People need to speak up more for the problem to go away .

Unwritten rule at the OPL ( i hear this one all the time ) Don't talk about PINBALL MEDICS
I have my own opinion of what happen because i was around when all the shit happened and of all people involved in my opinion Mike is the most honest of all of them because i've dealt with all of them . Bulling at its best and Mike is not the only one that has left the seen , just look around . The truth is out there but people would rather look away then get involved . A lot of people in the community still talk to Mike , more than people think . But people would rather not tell anybody because they don't want to get picked on at the next event . But that's an other story .


Guard wrote:
Just play pinball.....I'll leave it at that.


Amen to that!!

i took that as a comment telling me to shut the fuck up . Sorry if that's not what you meant but that's how i took it .

Your wright we never met and i'm sure we will some day . And i'm sure we can site down and have a beer and talk about pinball and maybe kick my ass in a few games .

Let's play pinball without the drama .

Denis Prevost
Pins:Eight Ball Deluxe, Black Hole , Flash Gordon, Black Knight
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , Meteor , star trek , James bond 007

it's like a school yard , you have your bullies , kingpins and followers and they'll take your lunch money :FP:

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

User avatar
Murphelman
MAACA QuarterPounder
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: Come join me for some pinball

Postby Murphelman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:07 am

steamfitter wrote:Maybe you were just joking and don't recall . People joke about certain stuff and not everybody thinks it's funny . I was happy when Colin voiced his opinion

Going to make an assumption that the Kijiji poster is a MAACA user and tell them to grow the fuck up. The fuck is wrong with you?

Like, seriously, the local pinball community has tonnes of awesome queer folk in it, and this is the way you "joke around" behind our backs? Get a fucking life.

People are fed up with this shit , but not everybody is willing to stick there neck out there and voice there opinion because they WANT to be part of the pinball community and rather say nothing . There's only a few bad apples in the group from all the stuff i heard , me personally i wouldn't attend any event of people of the people who i know does harm to certain good people in the community . But that's me .

People need to speak up more for the problem to go away .

Unwritten rule at the OPL ( i hear this one all the time ) Don't talk about PINBALL MEDICS
I have my own opinion of what happen because i was around when all the shit happened and of all people involved in my opinion Mike is the most honest of all of them because i've dealt with all of them . Bulling at its best and Mike is not the only one that has left the seen , just look around . The truth is out there but people would rather look away then get involved . A lot of people in the community still talk to Mike , more than people think . But people would rather not tell anybody because they don't want to get picked on at the next event . But that's an other story .


Guard wrote:
Just play pinball.....I'll leave it at that.


Amen to that!!

i took that as a comment telling me to shut the fuck up . Sorry if that's not what you meant but that's how i took it .

Your wright we never met and i'm sure we will some day . And i'm sure we can site down and have a beer and talk about pinball and maybe kick my ass in a few games .

Let's play pinball without the drama .

Denis Prevost


This will be my last response to this garbage as I would prefer my name being left out of any pointless drama I have nothing to do with.

This never had anything to do with Pinball Medics or anything else. I was never involved in any of that and can't say what happened cause I was not there.

This thread was about playing pinball and turned into drama for no reason and I was somehow dragged into it because of a comment meant to mean "let's all just play pinball and get along".

I never attacked you. I never told you to shut up. I never said anything about you, Pinball Medics, or french people but you decided to personally attack ME!! I don't even know you.

You said yourself let's play pinball without the drama...that is exactly what I meant by saying "Amen to that" and then you talk about bullying at the same time you personally attack me.

I posted my own experience with bullying on your thread as well and am glad you brought up the subject.

I am happy Colin posted what he did as well. There is no room in the community for that kind of BS. Colin is a good person and has been at my house to play in events so not sure why you are now bringing him into this. I am sure he does not want his name involved in this as much as I don't want mine involved either.

I have been playing in the Ottawa Pinball League for two years now and no one has ever said to me "Don't talk about Pinball Medics". I host several events at my house frequently and as alway when I do, all are welcome. I have never excluded anyone.

As of this year, I now actually help organize league events and everyone is welcome to come and play. We don't exclude anybody for their orientation, language, race, or opinion. I am sorry if you feel other wise but that is not the case.
Own
Stern: Black Knight: SoR, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, ACDC, Walking Dead, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters
Bally/Williams: Shadow (out on trade), Twilight Zone, HS2: Getaway
Data East: Nothing
Gottlieb: Genie
Bally: Future Spa
Williams: Laser Ball, Fire!, Big Guns

Wishlist
Baywatch, Transformers, X-Men, Stern Star Trek, Paragon, Metallica, GnR, GoT
:mrgreen:



Return to “MAACA Forum and Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Camping, Google Adsense [Bot], uberhare and 4 guests