The PICK UP thread!!!

Talk about anything that you would like.
Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 14 times

Re: The PICK UP thread!!!

Post by Guard »

Hated to see it go just from the artwork alone, but im not a video guy, and all I've done for 3 years is move it from place to place. Hoping up there it'll be played and appreciated....after covid of course.
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/Bluenote/Spirit of 76/ Genesis / Bally Beat The Clock/ Outer Space/ Stern POTC/Genie/ Victory/Shaq Attaq/ Gold Strike/ DE Star Wars/ Atlantis/ Big Hit/ Jungle Queen/ Gorgar/ Scorpion/ Algar/ Catacomb
Projects- Jacks Open /Stratoflite/ Jolly Roger/ Hang Glider
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder

Post by Guard »

Catacomb! Have never played it....except for the 2 balls at the sellers home just to see what worked. Looks like everything.
Attachments
20210102_154115.jpg
20210102_094513.jpg
20210102_094444.jpg
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Tee'd Off/ Rollergames/ Star Trip/ Combat/ Flash Gordon/Bluenote/Spirit of 76/ Genesis / Bally Beat The Clock/ Outer Space/ Stern POTC/Genie/ Victory/Shaq Attaq/ Gold Strike/ DE Star Wars/ Atlantis/ Big Hit/ Jungle Queen/ Gorgar/ Scorpion/ Algar/ Catacomb
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

cait001
MAACA Wacko
Has liked: 9 times

Post by cait001 »

new arrival! a Mills high-top slot machine from around 1940
20210105_220955.jpg
If you appreciate purely mechanical devices, you absolutely need to get a mechanical slot machine. What a wonderous piece of engineering.
I only wanted one American slot machine in my collection. I did my research and found the Mills art-deco style of that era to be 100% what I was looking for.
But then these come in a variety of paint jobs, and this was my #1 choice of colours. I'm so happy to get it.
Gambling machines have minimal utility for a "game room", but this is simultaneously a display piece, a functional coinop machine, and an incredible show-piece of engineering. It's super easy to open them up and show off the internals.

It is so lovely that it gets the prestige distinction of being the only machine to live outside the game room.
20210105_220946.jpg
WANTED: Jezzard Mini Cascade, 21 (1946 Duval), NSM Freispiel Sieg Super-Match, Ruffler & Walker's The Hat Trick
backglasses wanted: Star-Jet, Fire Queen, Fairy, Star Trek (1971 Gottlieb)
marquees wanted: Roller Aces, Quiz Dragon, Strider, Varkon, Dark Planet, R-Type (w/ship), Quantum, Ninja (Sega)
blog -- collection -- Pinball Women Ottawa -- Ottawa Pinball Map -- ratings

steamfitter
MAACA Millennial
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 54 times

Post by steamfitter »

cait001 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:00 am
new arrival! a Mills high-top slot machine from around 1940

20210105_220955.jpg

If you appreciate purely mechanical devices, you absolutely need to get a mechanical slot machine. What a wonderous piece of engineering.
I only wanted one American slot machine in my collection. I did my research and found the Mills art-deco style of that era to be 100% what I was looking for.
But then these come in a variety of paint jobs, and this was my #1 choice of colours. I'm so happy to get it.
Gambling machines have minimal utility for a "game room", but this is simultaneously a display piece, a functional coinop machine, and an incredible show-piece of engineering. It's super easy to open them up and show off the internals.

It is so lovely that it gets the prestige distinction of being the only machine to live outside the game room.

20210105_220946.jpg
Beautiful :thumbup
Pins: Black Hole , Flash Gordon , Meteor , Star Trek , Firepower
Jukebox :1972 Seeburg Olympian sps160 , 1986 seeburg SCD-1
Projects : fireball (home edition ) , seeburg LPC-1 , SEGA Space attack , meteorites , Jacks to Open

http://WWW.pinballowners.com/steamfitter

Guard
MAACA QuarterPounder

Post by Guard »

Wondering how you can fade a cabinet so bad but have a perfect backglass. The 3 batteries just crumpled in my hand....little bit of board damage underneath.
Attachments
20210107_213628.jpg
20210107_220123.jpg
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

Return to “MAACA Forum and Chat”