Interflip Dragon: is the bg being reproduced?

Talk about anything that you would like.
TheChurchofTheSilverBall
MAACA Buck
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times

Interflip Dragon: is the bg being reproduced?

Post by TheChurchofTheSilverBall »

Hi. I've had several people say they heard CPR is redoing Dragon backglasses. Is that confirmed, it's not on their website.

mrmikeman
MAACA Wacko
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 100 times

Re: Interflip Dragon: is the bg being reproduced?

Post by mrmikeman »

Was it your game at the flea market? I was tempted.
PINS:
Jurassic Park LE (#449) - Pinstadiums, Stern topper & amber shooter, mods: Lior Trex skin, signs, watch tower, raptor pen, T-rex fence, pteranodon, goat, and a few more
Wizard of Oz ECLE (#612) - mods: Gouveia Witch 2.0, tornado, castle, crystal ball, lit emerald city, ramp sign, Munchkin huts, lit drop target, hot air balloon lighting, pinblades
Stern Star Trek Pro - Stern Enterprise, pinblades, laser cut Enterprise side armor
Star Wars Prem - Stern Topper, Shaker, HD Glass, Mods: Mirror Blades, Star Destroyer, Imperial Probe, X-Wing, speaker upgrade, SW Armor (Yoda)[/b]
Lord of the Rings - ColorDMD, Pinsound board, speakers, and headphone station, Shaker. Mods: Laser cut armor, LED backglass panel lighting
Star Trek the Next Generation - Alt translite, Pinstadiums, Pinsound board, speakers, and shaker, full LED, LED&GI OCD, custom topper, ColorDMD, pinduino lighting on ramps and borg ship
Lady Luck (Recel)

Pins on order:
Weird Al LE
Cactus Canyon

VIDS:
Vewlix S 2-player: Running Emu PC / XBOX 1X

MINI-VIDS(Replicade 1/6 scale):
Dragon's Lair, Asteroids, 1942, 1943, Q-Bert, Missile Command, Space Ace

JUKES
Seeburg STD2 Entertainer - Converted to MP3 while retaining the original look and feel. *FOR SALE
NSM Emerald Ice CD(100) wall hanger juke

Gone but not forgotten
So many... MMrRE, Dr Who, RFM, SWEP1, Road Show, Monster Bash, Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, Demolition Man, Terminator 2, Funhouse, Tales from the Crypt, High Speed, Bad Cats, Flintstones, WWF Royal Rumble, Laser War, Laser Ball, Silver Slugger, Batman Forever, Pinbot, 6 Million Dollar Man, Galaxy, Meteor, Countdown, Hot Tip(SS), and others I just can't think of lol.

Guard
MAACA Half-ling
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by Guard »

It was......
PINS- Hit The Deck/ Tee'd Off/ Star Trip/ Flash Gordon/Bluenote / Stern POTC/Shaq Attaq/ DE Star Wars/ Big Hit/ Scorpion/ Algar/Asteroid Annie and the Alians/Slugfest/Batman The Dark Knight/Alien Poker/Viking/DE The Simpsons/Dirty Harry/T2/ Devils Dare/ World Poker Tour/Swords of Fury
Projects- /Stratoflite/ Jolly Roger/ Hang Glider/Way Too Many
RIP- Sinbad/ Supersonic

TheChurchofTheSilverBall
MAACA Buck

Yup. I have 5 at the moment. Only 1 glass.

That game is with Rob and Mike at Pinball Medics. It's still for sale at $500. If I get a glass and shop it, it will be considerably more! Nows your time to snag it! :-)
Or what ever dragons do.

Mike@PinballMedics
MAACA QuarterPounder
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Post by Mike@PinballMedics »

TheChurchofTheSilverBall wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:20 pm
That game is with Rob and Mike at Pinball Medics. It's still for sale at $500. If I get a glass and shop it, it will be considerably more! Nows your time to snag it!
Anyone interested can reach out on 613.223.6108, it is at the Museum in Alfred currently, and can be brought to Ottawa or Montreal if pre-sold.
PINBALL SALES with Warranty & Delivery in Ottawa or Montreal, and all points in between. Shipping available across Canada.

EXPERT PINBALL REPAIR for all brands. Specializing in difficult to solve problems with Advanced Troubleshooting requiring a deep knowledge of all interrelated systems from early Solid State, Alpha-Numeric, DMD, and Modern LCD era. Games can be dropped off in Ottawa or Montreal by appointment. Call ahead and bring it to our main repair & production facility at 923 Av Girouard in Montreal, near Sherbrooke & Decarie. We can usually fix it while you wait.

BOARD REPAIR for all brands.

PINBALL PARTS via Canada Post. In stock, ready to ship.
Or Pre-Order for Free Pickup in Ottawa, Alfred, or Montreal.
Full Inventory Available in Ottawa Mon - Fri from 9am - 10pm, and weekends from 2pm - 10pm.
Basic parts are available in Montreal (call ahead), and anything ordered in advance can be picked up week days in Montreal by appointment, or Saturdays in Alfred at no charge.

THE OTTAWA PINBALL ARCADE - 2559 Baseline Rd featuring 30+ Pinball Machines & several Classic Video Games.

THE OTTAWA MONTREAL PINBALL MUSEUM Coming Soon!

https://www.pinballmedics.ca
https://ottawapinballarcade.ca

semicolin
MAACA Millennial
Has liked: 142 times
Been liked: 157 times

Post by semicolin »

I don't know if CPR *can* reproduce that BG. It uses fluorescent/neon inks, which their current CMYK process can't duplicate. They would have to screen print it, and I think they're mostly out of that business these days.

If you need a one-off, my suggestion is to contact Coos over at https://www.coos.net/bingo_e/backglasses.html - he does single run glasses using a hybrid screen/CMYK process but they don't run cheap. They look fantastic though: I used his services when I was disappointed with the quality of the Meteor glasses that CPR was putting out.

TheChurchofTheSilverBall
MAACA Buck

Thanks for that info!

Return to “MAACA Forum and Chat”