nsm jukebox ram timekeeper

The place to discuss about all things related to jukeboxes!!
darkdog1
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 2 times

nsm jukebox ram timekeeper

Post by darkdog1 »

j'ai besoin d'un chip ram timekeeper pour un nsm performer grand 2. j'en ai vu sur ebay mais le shipping est cher..quelqu'un sais ou je peux trouver meilleur deal? merci
Rien ne sert d'argumenter avec un stupide,car pour le faire tu dois descendre a son niveau et la..il te battra par expérience!

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 185 times

Re: nsm jukebox ram timekeeper

Post by R.A.B. »

Alouette, gentil Alouette. :FP: NSM part no. 231-497

Appel moi lundi Ron.

Rab
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the last stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scroundrels & judas goats.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy