Welcome to our repair blog / tech talks!

Rob@PinballMedics
MAACA New Contributor
Been liked: 27 times

Welcome to our repair blog / tech talks!

Post by Rob@PinballMedics »

Hey guys, Rob here from Pinball Medics.

For a while now, we have been working very hard on fixing games for customers, as well as our own games at our three locations:

Our arcade, alongside the Neighborhood Pub in Ottawa: 2559 B Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON K2H 7B3

Our fully equipped shop in Montreal: 923 Girouard, Montreal, near Decarie and St-Jacques, QC H4A 3B9 (514) 809-1334

And our soon-to-be-open museum in Alfred, ON!

In doing so, we have gathered a lot of useful information that we want to pass down to you, and help you keep your games alive and kicking. As well, we want to show everyone that we are there to help you for all repairs and parts you may need.

We will regularly post on repairs we complete, as well keep you informed on any news that comes up.

Thank you to all that have been supporting us, and we hope to see you soon at one of our locations! Send us a private message for any questions that you may have!

Rob @ Pinball Medics
PINBALL SALES with Warranty & Delivery in Ottawa or Montreal, and all points in between. Shipping available across Canada.

EXPERT PINBALL REPAIR for all brands. Specializing in difficult to solve problems with Advanced Troubleshooting requiring a deep knowledge of all interrelated systems from early Solid State, Alpha-Numeric, DMD, and Modern LCD era. Games can be dropped off in Ottawa or Montreal by appointment. Call ahead and bring it to our main repair & production facility at 923 Av Girouard in Montreal, near Sherbrooke & Decarie. We can usually fix it while you wait.

BOARD REPAIR for all brands.

PINBALL PARTS via Canada Post. In stock, ready to ship.
Or Pre-Order for Free Pickup in Ottawa, Alfred, or Montreal.
Full Inventory Available in Ottawa Mon - Fri from 9am - 10pm, and weekends from 2pm - 10pm.
Basic parts are available in Montreal (call ahead), and anything ordered in advance can be picked up week days in Montreal by appointment, or Saturdays in Alfred at no charge.

THE OTTAWA PINBALL ARCADE - 2559 Baseline Rd featuring 30+ Pinball Machines & several Classic Video Games.

THE OTTAWA MONTREAL PINBALL MUSEUM Coming Soon!

https://www.pinballmedics.ca
https://ottawapinballarcade.ca

Sparky
MAACA OG
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 244 times

Re: Welcome to our repair blog / tech talks!

Post by Sparky »

Looking forward to reading and contributing, as I help out when I can. Mostly vids, and helping out on some games in their inventory.

Stay tuned!

Fifty
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Fifty »

I always loved Sylvain's repair posts so the more the merrier.

Dave W.
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Dave W. »

Agreed, a lot of the tech talk in many forums has been replaced with buy/sell these days. Nice to see it making its way back.
I've made a couple of tech posts myself in the past, but always wished I had a cameraman to follow me.

Sparky
MAACA OG
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 244 times

Post by Sparky »

Dave W. wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:51 pm
...I've made a couple of tech posts myself in the past, but always wished I had a cameraman to follow me.
1-will-work-for-beer-jon-neidert.jpg

Return to “Pinball Medics - Repair Blog / Tech Talks / Updates”