I like pizza.

This is the place where useless stuff goes.
Pinball.Customs
MAACA Barbarian

I like pizza.

Postby Pinball.Customs » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 am

It's really yummy.
Last edited by Pinball.Customs on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.pinballcustoms.com

CHECK OUT MY BLOG! PB Customs' Whacky Mod Hacktorium!

Maker of hand-made pinball mods since 2008!

mwong168
MAACA Barbarian

Re: Really, guys?

Postby mwong168 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 am

PM to Sparky

Grauwulf
MAACA Collaborator

Postby Grauwulf » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:05 am

revolution wrote:Was it REALLY necessary to ban my IP from being able to even lurk the board? What's the reasoning behind that? Both boards can co-exist.. you admins are behaving like a bunch of children. Congratulations.

I was finding the anti-revolution Avatars and signatures (mostly from JD3) pretty amusing. *shrugs*

There are very, VERY simple ways around IP banning, btw.

:thumbup

Azatotht
Admins

Postby Azatotht » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 am

revolution wrote:Was it REALLY necessary to ban my IP from being able to even lurk the board? What's the reasoning behind that? Both boards can co-exist.. you admins are behaving like a bunch of children. Congratulations.

I was finding the anti-revolution Avatars and signatures (mostly from JD3) pretty amusing. *shrugs*

There are very, VERY simple ways around IP banning, btw.

Spammers are not welcome here, you want to have your own forum, then so be it, but the spam tactics you are all using has now been taken care of.

You are more than welcome to start bullshit here, but i thought this was what you were fighting.. :?:

Now who's creating drama ?
I am the monster that breathing men would kill.
I, am Dracula... (and you're not!)

Sparky

Postby Sparky » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 am

My mistake... I got an auto-warning about the IP. Easily corrected. All you had to do was ask. We have an auto-system in place that takes IPs out of spam databases and blocks them due to the last spammer-attack.

Sheesh... we have been nothing but nice about you guys... look up your own forum and see what you say about us. For someone that says we can co-exist, you sure sing another song on your forum. You all enjoy slamming us left and right, even though it kinda goes against your #2 rule (criticize ideas... not people).

There... fixed.

Man... take your drama back to the other place.

b1buwg97
MAACA Warrior

Postby b1buwg97 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:14 am

can I have my avatar back? :-)
Anyone who knows Terry knows that he's full of poo and likes to stir the pot. It's just part of his ironic personality and fits well with his asshole facade." -Cooke

A world without guys like Terry in it would probably be like the future world in Demolition Man. One filled with 47-year-old virgin men sitting around in their beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener". -Sparky

Azatotht
Admins

Postby Azatotht » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:16 am

Or maybe i should have posted on Kijiji ?? Because this is what all the cool guys use right ?

Capture d’écran 2012-12-13 à 10.15.10.png

Pinball.Customs
MAACA Barbarian

Postby Pinball.Customs » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:18 am

Azatotht wrote:Spammers are not welcome here, you want to have your own forum, then so be it, but the spam tactics you are all using has now been taken care of.

You are more than welcome to start bullshit here, but i thought this was what you were fighting.. :?:

What members of your board do with their accounts is their business..

I'm not starting bullshit at all, but I do take offense to being banned from the site for doing no harm..

Pinball.Customs
MAACA Barbarian

Postby Pinball.Customs » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:21 am

Ian, I don't slam MAACA at all on our board.. have you even BEEN to the board? You'll see no such thing going on there. We're really quite active in our own discussions.. I stand by our motto.

(I'm still banned here BTW).

I think you guys need to take a look at your own avatars, signatures, and Sly's posts replacing our logos with dildos (that was funny btw) .. maybe take a step back and see who's doing the slamming. :)

Peace.
Last edited by Pinball.Customs on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sparky

Postby Sparky » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:23 am

revolution wrote:
Azatotht wrote:Spammers are not welcome here, you want to have your own forum, then so be it, but the spam tactics you are all using has now been taken care of.

What members of your board do with their accounts is their business..

I'm not starting bullshit at all, but I do take offense to being banned from the site for doing no harm..

Again... it was an auto-block as your IP probably showed up on a spammer-list. It happens once in a while. I got an email from a Quebec member wanting to register last month and couldn't due to the spam-block. He gave me his IP and I manually unblocked it. Just like I did with yours a few minutes ago.

I don't see what the problem is. You could have just sent me an email asking me to look into it. Other than Tglover and Moving Pictures, we haven't banned anyone in ages. In fact, we removed many bans a long time ago done by moderators when they had the authority to do so.

If you want to create animosity, go ahead... but I am not falling into that game. I am enjoying the positive vibe that we have had for a while now.

PM to Sparky might be cliché a bit... but it does work.

Sparky

Postby Sparky » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 am

revolution wrote:Ian, I don't slam MAACA at all on our board.. have you even BEEN to the board? You'll see no such thing going on there. We're really quite active in our own discussions.. I stand by our motto.

No... you slam the admins.

I will look at the IP again... give me a few mins.

Pinball.Customs
MAACA Barbarian

Postby Pinball.Customs » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:27 am

right then.. we'll chalk this one up to a simple misunderstanding.

For the record, I have no quams with anyone here. I still consider Ian a good friend (and still use that stand you made me, it's fricken sweet!!)

I figured it was one of the other two guys that did the banning.

Moving on.. I'm heading back into the trenches.

Pinball.Customs
MAACA Barbarian

Postby Pinball.Customs » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:29 am

*update*

Ian, no longer banned.. thanks for that. :D

(Dammit.. I almost made it a month without posting here!!)

Grauwulf
MAACA Collaborator

Postby Grauwulf » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 am

Azatotht wrote:Or maybe i should have posted on Kijiji ?? Because this is what all the cool guys use right ?

Before you start slinging baseless accusations, you should probably make sure you have your facts straight. Just sayin.

There are more than a few people who are dissatisfied with MAACA and the way things are sometimes handled here. People have differing opinions, it does not mean that either person is wrong. Some people here are mature enough to recognize that, some are not.

JD3
Admins

Postby JD3 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am

they can coexist no problem people post on both (copy/paste) all good no worries. I never say a thing when even when getting slammed I keep a cool head. we have had a problem with spam in the past and have put up defences in place it isn't personal does it on its own Sparky said its fixed. You left because said there was too much drama even asked us to close your account and started your own forum, cool more power to you. but now you come back starting drama and its really unwanted it was quiet before things were on track "THE HOBBY MATTERED MOST". so right now I am not sure if this another form of spam for your site? lets stick to the hobby please drama will be ignored.

Azatotht
Admins

Postby Azatotht » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 am

Grauwulf wrote:
Azatotht wrote:Or maybe i should have posted on Kijiji ?? Because this is what all the cool guys use right ?

Before you start slinging baseless accusations, you should probably make sure you have your facts straight. Just sayin.

There are more than a few people who are dissatisfied with MAACA and the way things are sometimes handled here. People have differing opinions, it does not mean that either person is wrong. Some people here are mature enough to recognize that, some are not.

There no accusations, just facts.. not pointing fingers at anyone. You take your own conclusions.

Pinball.Customs
MAACA Barbarian

Postby Pinball.Customs » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 am

.... eff this, I'm heading back to where the maturity level is more to my liking. ;) Delete the thread (and account), I don't care. I lurk for amusement purposes only.. and for Scott's updates.

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

Menace
MAACA Death Knight

Postby Menace » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 am

I was just as surprised at that kijiji ad as you guys, none of the crew I roll with posted it (they were just as surprised) so it's none of the people that are behind pbrev I can assure you.

D

JD3
Admins

Postby JD3 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:42 am

Menace wrote:I was just as surprised at that kijiji ad as you guys, none of the crew I roll with posted it (they were just as surprised) so it's none of the people that are behind pbrev I can assure you.

D

the ad is gone, its in the past some are hurt by it not just admins of course it is understandable. I don't see the need for a battle of words it will accomplish nothing for the hobby so i ask people to get back to the hobby reason why we are here in the first place.

Hippochrome
MAACA Goliath

Postby Hippochrome » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 am

AND I heard their membership fees are lower on that other site... ;)

Sparky

Postby Sparky » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 am

Sparky wrote:
revolution wrote:Ian, I don't slam MAACA at all on our board.. have you even BEEN to the board? You'll see no such thing going on there. We're really quite active in our own discussions.. I stand by our motto.

Just one excerpt of your forum:

Re: New members...
by REVOLUTION » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks guys. You'll notice you have a lot more freedom here. Mods and admins are here to help, not to abuse.

I will just leave it to that. I honestly just want to move on. I deal with the spam-attacks and Kijiji barbs on a weekly basis and that's enough drama for me.

Grauwulf
MAACA Collaborator

Postby Grauwulf » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:47 am

Well Az, I'll draw my own conclusions, since *you* brought it up and the only person in question here was Brock. So.........totally looks like finger pointing.
I'm just reminding you and anyone else who seems to have a beef against 'That other site' that there are more people dissatisfied with MAACA and the behaviour of some of its membership than just Brock.

I've said my piece, y'all have a nice day, m'kay?

Pinball.Customs
MAACA Barbarian

Postby Pinball.Customs » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:48 am

Sparky wrote:Thanks guys. You'll notice you have a lot more freedom here. Mods and admins are here to help, not to abuse.

I stand by what I said. ;)

It's a large enough dance floor... 'nuff said.

Ancient Games
MAACA Collaborator

Postby Ancient Games » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:36 am

Sparky wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Thanks guys. You'll notice you have a lot more freedom here. Mods and admins are here to help, not to abuse.

I will just leave it to that. I honestly just want to move on. I deal with the spam-attacks and Kijiji barbs on a weekly basis and that's enough drama for me.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill Sparky. When I first came here from CGCC I was told to watch out for "big brother" and the egos that come with the site. That was oh so true. Its like Maaca is the angry step mother and PBrev is the hated step child trying to break away. I can see the glare now. If looks could kill.

I like everyone in Maaca. Even the emotionally fragile ones. :roll:

Sparky

Postby Sparky » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:42 am

Ancient Games wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill Sparky. When I first came here from CGCC I was told to watch out for "big brother" and the egos that come with the site. That was oh so true. Its like Maaca is the angry step mother and PBrev is the hated step child trying to break away. I can see the glare now. If looks could kill.

I like everyone in Maaca. Even the emotionally fragile ones. :roll:

Quite the contrary. That is just one comment. But do I hate them? Nope. Not at all. Don't really care. I am too busy running this place and running my company. The comments piss me off, but they are opinions and I do respect them. I don't hold it against anyone.

Return to “Recycle bin”