What would be your retheme?

Talk about solid-state and DMD pinball machines
Chris Silver
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 79 times

Re: What would be your retheme?

Post by Chris Silver »

I remember the thought behind it but I don't remember why it was such a good idea. I do remember though it was a good idea.
Pins: Spirit, Centaur II, Af-Tor, Avatar, Embryon, Timeline, Baby Pac Man, SkyJump, Night Moves, Split Second
Gone: Space Station, Top Score, Flash Gordon, Solar Fire, Haunted House, Fire (x2), Vector, Bally Playboy, Tropic Isle, Beat the Clock, Blue-Chip, Disco, Punk!, Lightning, Time Fantasy, 8 Ball Deluxe LE, Double Dragon, Stellar Wars, Alien Poker, Panthera, Elektra, Blackout, Black Hole, Black Knight, Silverball Mania
WTB: Medieval Madness, Rush
Its better to have played and lost than never to have played at all.

Hammerhead
MAACA Super Contributor
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by Hammerhead »

Mattel Hot Wheels - I say Mattel because Zaccaria has already done Hot Wheels

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - alas this is already a homebrew pin out of Australia I believe
I am François du Grimm, and I will get medieval on your derriere!

Fifty
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 42 times

Post by Fifty »

I would do a Harry Potter pin. So many ideas. Quidditch Multiball, Find The Snitch mode, Death Eater Multiball. Endless possibilities.

If Beck Heck ever gets his mini-pinball project onto shelves I plan to buy two. One is getting a Ninjago retheme for my son, and the other will get Rapunzel.

hyann
MAACA Mega Contributor
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 18 times

Post by hyann »

Now that Classic Batman theme is done, I would go for a non-licensed theme. Probably an EM re-theme with a carnival theme, just thinking about all the games you can include (whack-a-mole, skee ball, riffle range, a 'ring the bell' animated in the back box...) probably to much possibilities for an EM :) You can even include a 'rigged' feature and you need to do the shoot again to complete an objective.

I have a dead playfield for it, just no time to start a heavy project like that.
http://www.pinballowners.com/hyann
Working on: Taxi PF restoration
In french: Blog sur machines, romans et jeux: http://machines-romans-jeux.blogspot.com

MPL 2009-2010 Iron Man and Royal Flush: Best effort awards
MPL 2010-2011 Gary stern trophy !

Mrhide
MAACA OG
Has liked: 425 times
Been liked: 258 times

Post by Mrhide »

easy.

Sparky : The return, Part XIII
LF: GrooveCoaster Machine, shmups or any PCB, specifically Namco System 1 (Pacmania), let me know what you have!

uncleboo
MAACA Super Contributor
Been liked: 1 time

Post by uncleboo »

Scooby-Doo :)
Pins
EBD 1st Edition ,Volley

http://www.pinballowners.com/uncleboo

R.A.B.
MAACA Mega Contributor
Location: Fluttering above the trees and the bushes on the Island of the Nones.
Been liked: 240 times

Post by R.A.B. »

A philosphical pinball machine detalling the game of life. Shooter lane is the path out of the womb and the outhole is the grave. What happens between the forward thrust of your being onto the playfield of life is where you make your choices and take action in making the targets that will provide you with the life you have aimed for and worked towards until the outhole comes after a long or short ball time. Sometimes the outhole comes suddenly, especially on gambling pinballs.

Features :

The three metamorphisis sequencial drop target banks
Plato's cave of appearences - entering as one ball comes out as three.
Being and nothingness disappearing balls and lapse time of manifestation
The eteranal reoccurence ramp
The useless spinner of human passions
The military school of life number sequence
The top arch of cause and effect
Discovery of the underbelly of life's subway

I could go on but you get the idea. If you don't, you haven't really made your shots yet or paid attention to the playfield which is your life. Then again, maybe I am out to lunch again and pinball is just a game.

Happy new year boys and girls.
http://www.montrealpinball.com
https://amusement.evolvo.com/

Bally 1936 "Bumper" - North Star 1949 "Sea Breeze" - North Star 1950 "Richelieu" - Universal 1950 "Feature Bell" - Gottlieb 1952 "Queen of Hearts" - Williams 1960 "Ten Spot" - Gottlieb 1971 "Challenger" - Williams 1973 "OXO" - Bally 1976 "Bonanza"

Maxed out at 10 machines, no more. Un max de 10 machines, pas plus.
Une règle suivi guéri de tout. A rule respected can cure anything.

A philosophy of doing shall rule until the days when I can no longer "do" arrive. Because when I am too old to adjust an AX relay or relieve a woman friend from sighing, there will only be memories to fill my time. So, the task at hand is to build that RRSP of memories in order to joyfully cushion the later stages of life.

Personally prefer the exceptional qualities lurking beneath any normal state of affairs. Alas, our day to day is being promoted as extraordinary via a world wide web largely fueled by the new dumb & followed closely by the latest breed of unscrupulous scoundrels & judas goats. So, god bless the fool hearted, the crazed, and the railroaded all in good measure for they will likely inherit what is left of the earth after the screwheads are done with it. God damn darwinian primates, why do they refuse to evolve, even after all we should have learned from being dumb savages for so long.

"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you, to be just like them. " - Zimmy

rocket30
MAACA Valued Contributor

Post by rocket30 »

About hockey, I got a gay 90s that I would like to do that with. Maybe some day.
Serge
Pinbot,Old Chicago, Wild Life and Falstaff.
Spin Out,Buccaneer,Sure Shot-Traded